CCI has .22lr velocitor for $9.99 max 10 available right now.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rog951

Mar 6, 2018
    Not far from Frederick
    Got my 10 boxes of Standard Velocity at 8 cents/round, but had to add a box of overpriced "clean-fire" 40SW and a couple Velocitors to get up to $99 and free shipping. Oh well, I've paid more.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Got my 10 boxes of Standard Velocity at 8 cents/round, but had to add a box of overpriced "clean-fire" 40SW and a couple Velocitors to get up to $99 and free shipping. Oh well, I've paid more.

hoping the big boxes of stuff drop soon. Seems like puplar stuff like mini mags and SVs are dropping nearly every morning.

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Interesting at 0519 hrs this morning; anyone else not see a “Sign-In” to access one’s pre-established account?

Then, the “gallery” of product photos for all CCI 22LR showed “Standard” ($3.99/box of 50) and “Velocitor” ($9.99 /50) “Available” BUT!, when you clicked on “Quick View” it shows “Currently Unavailable” AND neither view allowed the “Checkout” icon to highlight, once you did put any boxes (qty of 10 or under) “in cart.”

At 0540 used OP’s original link to Velocitor to find website allowing me to put Velocitor in my cart BUT now Standard shows as Unavailable so, I guess I just slept in too late and the stock of Dtandard had already been depleted while I wasted time trying to first sign on to my account ...

Which btw that “sign in” icon has now been replaced by one titled, “Michael” (Michael Bane, I suppose? hopefully not BloomTurd ...)

ETA: 0547 and ....... just like “that!” the “Log-on” icon is back and that red lettered “Michael” is gone ...

Not sure is my observations this am are merely interesting or ominous ...

Still only Velocitor available ...

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I hope they finally make some Suppressor and Quiet Semi Auto.

You and me both! I am okay on the quiets, but I've got half a box of Suppressor left.

It

A) is about the quietest thing in my 10/22 through my can other than shooting quiets through it
    B) is the most accurate subsonic ammo I've tried that isn't a match ammo
    C) is pretty devastating on ground hogs.

That said, it would also be nice if they made some more segmented subsonic ammo. That stuff is even better on ground hogs, though a bit louder than their suppressor ammo. And it makes me nervous shooting through a can (not that I've ever heard anyone actually have an issue with a baffle strike).

But at least more suppressor ammo please and thank you!

(I've got enough subsonic ammo for now, though not scads like I do of regular 22lr. For varmints I've been using Winchester 42gr HP which works pretty well, but it is a little louder, not quite as accurate and doesn't seem to have the same wounding as the 45gr suppressor rounds do. But it'll do and I've got at least 4 or 5 boxes of it).

slsc98

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2012
    Escaped MD-stan to WNC Smokies
    Update: available at 0600 was Standard, Velocitor, Target Mini Mag and Mini Mag Hollowpoints

Man, as someone who remembers 15-cents a box of 50 - and then paid $3.50 a brick when mowing lawns for money - I “feel” paying $10 for a box of 50 Veloctors ... I sure hope they’re worth it!

DocPeanut

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2010
    I just placed 2 orders, standard is still available

Last edited:

DEEREHUNTER

Oct 7, 2009
    Thanks

Have tried several times ...No luck. Tried just now .Have some Velociter and Standard on the way. Persistence paid off ,probably just luck though

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I hate these threads. Just ordered another 10 boxes of velocitors, when I suspect they'll be much cheaper long before I'll need them.

Oh well, dollar cost averaging. And Biden.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    haha

I hate these threads. Just ordered another 10 boxes of velocitors, when I suspect they'll be much cheaper long before I'll need them.

Oh well, dollar cost averaging. And Biden.

me too. I have been looking for the suppressor ones at 970.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom