• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Okay I have a Waffen Werks AK74 B stock in good condition and was looking to see what they are going for. I found this posted out there:

https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...chromed-barrel-pro-built-w-magazines.2483957/

Is price way out of line right now or is this wishful thinking?

Chuck

Ridiculously out of the price range for today, no. That said, I ran down a couple sales on gunbroker in the last few months that also included a mag or two and they seemed to go from 1200-1300 and in nicer condition.

So, $1500 is over priced. But not sky high. If it was including that case of 5.45 I'd say it was a very good price.

My random guess is rifle on its own, no mags $1100-1300 depending on condition.

chujohn

Dec 2, 2019
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks, I was searching all over the place to see what people were getting when selling a Waffen Werks AK74. Really did not see anything, except this ad and another one.

gatornick

Apr 6, 2013
    I was in Georgia for a while and I miss the outdoor trader. Best gun classified site I’ve ever seen. There are a lot of cheapskates down in Georgia though so no one gets top dollar off that site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom