• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • parttimer

Ultimate Member
    Oct 10, 2013
    Calvert
    I was at Walmart in PF yesterday and asked about 22. They guy behind the counter said that this Saturday they were having a sale on it. The said some other ammo would be on sale also. They are supposed to have cci in stock with a limit of 300 rounds. He said that he Dunkirk store was going to be the same and fire arms would be in on sale also. The sale is supposed to start at 08:00.

The counter man at dicks in Waldorf said they were having a 22 sales event this Saturday also. He said they shod have upwards of 100 bricks of 22. He said most of it will be thunderbolts but there will be some other brands.

I will be out if town so I will miss all of the sales so good luck on getting some good deals.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I just stopped by the store in Berlin and picked up 600 rounds with my wife. Thanks for the heads up!

RepublicanJD

Jul 16, 2014
    AA County
    Picked up 300 rounds at WalMart in Severn about an hour ago. They still had about 50 boxes. No lines. $7.47 per hundred for CCI. Not great, but much better than most places at the moment.

Capt Skup

Ultimate Member
    Feb 29, 2012
    Calvert County
    Prince Frederick store well stocked. Got my 3 box limit, and there were dozens of boxes still on the shelf. These are the CCI standard loading .22LR, they are NOT the MIni-Mags we all love to blast. Still a good deal for quality ammo.

135sohc

Ultimate Member
    Oct 27, 2013
    Dicks in Lexington Park had a fair amount of Thunderbolt bricks. They also had 3-4 cases of buckets of golden HP's, whether by accident or purpose there was only 1 bucket of .22 on the shelf and the cases were carefully positioned on the floor behind the counter to be just out of view unless you were looking… Even the new guy behind the counter didn't know it was there until I asked him a question about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom