• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I was there in the morning chatting it up with RnR and Lee. Good to meet you Lee. Good to see you RnR. Those things you got were COOL!

Agree, that .22 was averaging from $.08-.12 cpr. There was a crate full of Mosin for $185. I know nothing about them but the wood sure was pretty on all of them. Fox Firearms had their usual huge display. If you want Trijicon stuff, the guy from GA Optics was there and he said he was their only guy that was approved to sell at a discounted rate (whatever that price is). There was a guy selling Magpul stocks at way too high a price.

There were a lot of nice shotguns and rifles older stuff. I almost picked up an old Remington pump in 20ga. that was super smooth and light. There was a JM stamped 30-30 for $365 (I think) drilled and tapped. Anderson lowers for $60 and Spikes for $100-110 range.

The next show at this location will be early Dec.

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    I didn't see a single sign promoting the show on the way there, not even out front? just curious why not?

There was a sign out front on the road. They had it there for about 2 weeks. The "Impeach Obama" guys kind of prevented it from being seen. They should have definitely had signs near the bridge and north of the bridge. It would have made a lot of difference in the turnout. There are only about 1500 people that pass that place on any given day.

jhcrab

Jun 28, 2012
    Howard Co.
    VZ2008

VZ 2008's for $459 I think it was. That's the first I have held one and almost got it. Other plans though. Ok turn out for the size. Usual mix of items. Fox and DOS are there.

Did the vendor have more than 1? Name of vendor ? # of mag's ? Been looking to get one and trying not to go out of state.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Nice talking to RnR and Overboost!
    RnR had some cool stuff with him.:)
    it was a good turnout for a first time show.
    i will be back for the next show.:thumbsup:

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Did the vendor have more than 1? Name of vendor ? # of mag's ? Been looking to get one and trying not to go out of state.

He said he had a few, I'm not sure about the mags, He just does MD gun shows, no shop. I have purchased from him in the past, sub2K:) a fan favorite.

Casey

Dec 4, 2011
    good little show,trying to identify the vendor in the bigger room, 2nd row from the front of the building,near the sidewall ( to the far left as you walk in ) he had a 25-06 that I should have bought( :sad20: ) kickingmyself.. any one know him /them

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom