Sunday - 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
    Admission is $10.00
    Kids under 16 FREE with a paying adult

anyone attending?

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Shooters Discount will be there with more of our neato deals on new, used, and LE trade guns. We've been getting alotta stuff in recently and more to come between now and showtime. :D

Hint: Glock 22's at $299.95 (yeah, that first digit of the price is a "2"). :party29::bannana:

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Shooters Discount will be there with more of our neato deals on new, used, and LE trade guns. We've been getting alotta stuff in recently and more to come between now and showtime. :D

Hint: Glock 22's at $299.95 (yeah, that first digit is a "2"). :party29::bannana:

Holy shit, never seen Geelawk that cheap, ever. You sure these aren't stolen?:lol2:

That's a good $50 under Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore who smokes everybody on price.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Usually a pretty good show, I'll probably go. Chantilly's coming up the next week, but Lou won't be torturing that nice Mr. Frosh at that one.

Other than going to the Chant-Willy show for mags and possibly ammo and accessories, why bother, unless you wanna' let alotta' VA dealers tell ya' "get lost" 'cuz you're a MD resident. Shooters Discount has been quite busy getting in the inventory here as of lately and more is scheduled to arrive just before the show. I'll be in contact with the show promoter shortly to hopefully get more tables and E-X-P-A-N-D the display of Shooters Discount. As some of you know, Shooters Discount hasn't had a great deal of stuff in the past several months due to a lack of good deals to be had, LE trades included. These past few weeks has by far changed most of that to the better with more in sight on the horizon. Bear in mind boys 'n girls, to take advantage of allotta' da' stuff we have in stock now and more to arrive soon, you'll need to acquire your HQL if you haven't done so already. Jus' as a little teaser (but fact), we will have some Glock 22's (.40 caliber) priced as low as $299.95; yeah, some Glock 22's priced at $299.95. See y'all at the show.:D

Last edited:

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Oh, I'll be in Howard County to see what your bottom-feeding has dredged up, Lou, but unless you've got a nickle S&W 19 w/4" or 2 1/2" barrel, or a blued one with a 3", I have to go to Chantilly. I've got my K-frame jones to feed.

A nickle 10 in 4" count???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom