• Status
    Not open for further replies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Don't worry Doc, your amazing hair is untouchable.

I'll run blocker, if need be. My diet and life choices haven't killed me, I doubt a few rounds would.

Thanks, Brad. I love you man. Bring the welder. I’ll pay you in the parking garage.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This is a huge concern of mine. I would prefer that my kids don't see cuffs being out on their father.

It will change their view of L.E.

On the other hand, they see how passionate their father is about defending THEIR rights. I see where you are coming from, since the narrative in my family has been that LEO are good people.

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    This is a huge concern of mine. I would prefer that my kids don't see cuffs being out on their father.

It will change their view of L.E.

Seriously, no one will be arrested who isn't willing to be. I think you'd have to work at it to get arrested.

I myself need to take care of my wife, who can't even walk or feed herself, so I damn sure can't get arrested. I plan to take off work early so I can set her up with food, etc. while I slip away to Annapolis for a couple hours, then hurry back home.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    On the other hand, they see how passionate their father is about defending THEIR rights. I see where you are coming from, since the narrative in my family has been that LEO are good people.

This will involve a long and simplified talk with my boys. I refuse to do anything that may brainwash them or lead them to believe L.E. are not the good guys.

Perhaps I can give them some tea to dump in the water. They get that. ;)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    This will involve a long and simplified talk with my boys.

Perhaps I can give them some tea to dump in the water. They get that. ;)

I pray it does not come to that. Both of us are men of principle, and we have strong beliefs about what is right. The State does not always share our views. We need to be steadfast in our defense of what is right.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Well, I got a lackluster response from my state Senator. A little disappointed that all he did was defer to the Senate President.

“Dear Mr. Folk,

Thank you for your email in reference to the incident that occurred on the sidewalk here in Annapolis. I agree with you. I also always gave the sign holders a thumbs up on my way over to the Capital. I too am a Second Amendment supporter. The incident was brought up on the Senate floor. The President said he would have it looked into.

Again, I agree with you. I appreciate you taking the time to write and express your views.

Sincerely,

Senator George C. Edwards “

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

namrelio

Ultimate Member
    Aug 14, 2013
    Frederick Co. Virginia
    I love seeing that some of you guys are bringing your kids. Especially the ones in period dress. It may be a demonstration of what is right and wrong with our Government that they never forget. I'm bringing my son, but maybe for a different reason.
    I'm 65 and not in the best of health. He's 32, 6'2" and in very good health. God help the cops, you guys, or your kids if they mess with me. I'm not taking any chances.:)

lowoncash

Baned
    Jan 4, 2010
    Calvert county
    Will there be any transportation from the second Mission B B Que location?

I'll be leaving from the Prince Frederick area of Calvert. I'm open to being a driver if needed or a rider if seats are available.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom