• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd=Good+Substantial

Ultimate Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    The Hereford Zone
    Got this in the mail today. It's dated the day after I mailed my application.

Alright ATF, Baltimore County has set a pretty high standard, hope you'll take this as a challenge to process my application ASAP.:D

Attachments

• BCPD.pdf
      148.1 KB · Views: 388

Dave.B

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2011
    Got this in the mail today. It's dated the day after I mailed my application.

Alright ATF, Baltimore County has set a pretty high standard, hope you'll take this as a challenge to process my application ASAP.:D

Exact letter I received.:D

backnblack

Ultimate Member
    Nov 6, 2009
    No response from Frederick when I applied. Not that it matters if they reply anyway. And it's not like the county can deny the application.

2SAM22

Moderator Emeritus
    Apr 4, 2007
    Me neither. But then again they're not required to respond.

Exactly, you're just sending in notification to the PD. Sending a response for the sake of verification of receipt would be viewed by some here as a waste of taxpayer $.

Af_catfish

Abandon All Hope
    Sep 6, 2011
    Bremen, Ohio
    I wouldn't mind that Detectives job...jk, he's a glorified secretary...lol

I wonder if that's considered a job for the less than stellar detectives or the the detectives who make too much trouble. Like when Lester Freeman had to work Pawn Shop duty, or how Jimmy McNulty had to work the boat? (On The Wire) I bet that detective hates it.

Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    I wonder if that's considered a job for the less than stellar detectives or the the detectives who make too much trouble. Like when Lester Freeman had to work Pawn Shop duty, or how Jimmy McNulty had to work the boat? (On The Wire) I bet that detective hates it.

you think he hates it? hes got 15+ years on i believe, and no longer has to work nights, holidays, and gets great pay. no staying late for arrests, no livescanning. it a CAKE job, and im sure he LOVES it. hes doing something right to be selected for it.

iobidder

1 point'er
    Nov 11, 2011
    Everywhere
    Marine Unit is actually fun!

you think he hates it? hes got 15+ years on i believe, and no longer has to work nights, holidays, and gets great pay. no staying late for arrests, no livescanning. it a CAKE job, and im sure he LOVES it. hes doing something right to be selected for it.

Yeah, it can go both ways. Never met the guy, so he could be a fat slob too riding desk as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom