• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Problem solved. My DOB somehow was changed to blank so it wouldn't ship until I put an appropriate DOB in my profile. Just submitted order without issue.

Same thing happened to me last week. Must be a computer issue because I have a C&R license with them which wouldn't be possible (I don't think) unless I was an adult. Oh well, I resubmitted my age data and order processed normally.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    MoCo and Annapolis addresses sometimes have problems with some vendors. Old bans still on the books or something like that.

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    rseymorejr said:
    Will anyone ship ammo to a PO box? I thought they needed a physical address?

That's because of Fedex or UPS

Go to a place that rents mailboxes, that is not USPS. They will sign for your deliveries.

gmhowell

Not Banned Yet
    Nov 28, 2011
    Monkey County
    That's because of Fedex or UPS

Go to a place that rents mailboxes, that is not USPS. They will sign for your deliveries.

This. In addition, they will usually give you a street address that you can use as well. So it is "4321 Strip Center Dr. Ste 114" instead of "PO Box 114".

dfens42

Publius
    Jun 7, 2012
    Free America-WV Province
    This. In addition, they will usually give you a street address that you can use as well. So it is "4321 Strip Center Dr. Ste 114" instead of "PO Box 114".

This.

It runs about $15-20 a month, but since I am always at work it's money well spent, and I can write it off the taxes, since I get work-related items shipped there all the time also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom