• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nedsurf

Ultimate Member
    Feb 8, 2013
    I believe that places like MoCo are breeding grounds for the Helicopter mindset that has expanded from parenting to their whole perception on how the world should be managed and addressed. Frosh represents that mindset well however, it does not mesh with real world issues outside of plush suburban settings.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    UFB. What a windfall for liability lawyers like him. No proof, just say-so.

My favorite:

Sen. Delores G. Kelley (D-Baltimore County) also spoke up in favor of strict liability for dog owners.

“I am a victim of a dog bite,” she said. “I was four years old when I was bitten by a German Shepherd on the buttock. ... You may not see the scar, but emotionally it has affected me for the rest of my life.”

By all means let's make society safe from whatever scared you as a four year old.

Trips to the dentist? Clowns? First day of school?

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County

My favorite:

By all means let's make society safe from whatever scared you as a four year old.

Legislation fueled by the anxiety of the day. These people need meds and some time in a mental institution. That way, their guns go away, and we are all safer. :D

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth

My favorite:

There is always psychology involved. Dianne Feinstein admitted finding the bodies of Harvey Milk and then San Fran mayor, George Mascone's bodies shaped her gun control views. Ironically, they were shot by Dan White, a former police officer and politician, with his police issued revolver. Of course, Dianne wants to except former police officers from her ban. :rolleyes:

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Sen. Delores G. Kelley (D-Baltimore County) also spoke up in favor of strict liability for dog owners.

“I am a victim of a dog bite,” she said. “I was four years old when I was bitten by a German Shepherd on the buttock. ... You may not see the scar, but emotionally it has affected me for the rest of my life.”

Oh dear. I stubbed my toe once when I was eight, can I get a pity party too?

AF4_certified_drama_queen.jpg

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    No , this is great ! I can already see posters and bumper stickers popping up for * Pet Lovers Against Frosh* . This can get traction even in his core turf .

AngloSaxon

Jan 31, 2013
    Somerset County
    Just sent Delegate Simmons a email asking him how it feels to be stabbed in the back by Frosh and that I hope he remembers that when it come time to vote on gun bill in the house

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    I assume I have to be a MoCo resident to run against him eh?

Wouldnt want to give up my day job to become a stinky politico though.

m4strmind

Nov 14, 2006
    I assume I have to be a MoCo resident to run against him eh?

Wouldnt want to give up my day job to become a stinky politico though.

I think you just have to be in his district.

And the way they drew the districts, its not based on anything logical other than voter manipulation.

Apr 8, 2012
    Earth
    No , this is great ! I can already see posters and bumper stickers popping up for * Pet Lovers Against Frosh* . This can get traction even in his core turf .

Agreed. We don't have to defeat this clown on just the 2A issues, we just need to defeat him period.

I'm still burning form his "I'll take my chances" comment.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Agreed. We don't have to defeat this clown on just the 2A issues, we just need to defeat him period.

I'm still burning form his "I'll take my chances" comment.

He's always run unopposed, or with token opposition, if any. He's part of the MoCo and MD Dem machine, so opposition from within is heresy; He'll win in his quest for AG unless somebody big and credible steps up. It's gotta be a heavy hitter with state-wide recognition and who can get peoples' attention, to overcome the masses who blindly pull the "D" lever without paying attention. Bob Ehrlich comes to mind, but he and others would see it as a step down from ex-Governor to AG. Need somebody with the same gravitas, though.

Marksman

My favorite:

Another one that needs to go...

"Sen. Delores G. Kelley (D-Baltimore County) also spoke up in favor of strict liability for dog owners.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Maybe we can join together with them to help boot Frosh?

Couldn't hurt to share this story through other forums/social media. Hell, any dog owner would hate this. It's bad enough to say Pits are dangerous, but to make any dog owner who's dog bit someone have to prove they're not a danger with "clear and convincing" proof means any dog that bites, even in self defense or protecting their home, is at risk of being put down.

"Sen. Delores G. Kelley (D-Baltimore County) also spoke up in favor of strict liability for dog owners.

I'm a victim of a dog bite, and you can see my scar. I still don't blame all chows and still love big dogs over the yappy little rats.

crxtech

Mar 20, 2009
    Northern Anne Arundel

“I am a victim of a dog bite,” she said. “I was four years old when I was bitten by a German Shepherd on the buttock. ... You may not see the scar, but emotionally it has affected me for the rest of my life.?

I actually was attacked by a German Shepherd when I was a child. I was scared of dogs for a few years after, but this is nuts. My family didn't even have the owners put the dog down. (they offered) Think they thought we might sue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom