• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • possumman

Ultimate Member
    Jan 13, 2011
    Pikesville Md
    Someone in the Sun comments section lectured me endlessly that the standard profile had greater "lethality" hence the HBAR was less lethal and therefore legal--I offered to have her stand down range while I shot at her with both to see which she would prefer-nuts.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    The ONLY test of lethality for the banned list is, the ones on the list looked scary to the people who made up the list. By looking through a copy of the Shooters Bible.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Someone in the Sun comments section lectured me endlessly that the standard profile had greater "lethality" hence the HBAR was less lethal and therefore legal--I offered to have her stand down range while I shot at her with both to see which she would prefer-nuts.

It does not pay to attempt logic and reason. All you will do is convince them that all guns should be banned. Dont give them ideas. Just smile politely and move on.

mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    Please let them continue to believe this.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Yes, but I’d be very careful and make sure you at least have some proof you had purchased the 80% prior to that date. That should be sufficient if you ever get a D-bag prosecutor after you. If you don’t have any evidence if it was owned and machined prior to October 2013 I would not assemble one as anything other than an HBAR.
    Without a serial number I don't know how they could prove you didn't own it prior to 10/1/13

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom