• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cheiler

Sep 19, 2017
    Silver Spring
    Hello all. I've been in Maryland all my life and never really did much shooting. I guess if I knew where to shoot, that would help.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome, from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 98

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Welcome!

Near you in Rockville is Gilberts indoor range. If you search this site for "shooting range" or Google "shooting ranges in MD" you will find plentry of options to check out.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    Welcome!

Near you in Rockville is Gilberts indoor range. If you search this site for "shooting range" or Google "shooting ranges in MD" you will find plentry of options to check out.
    Or look in post 3 for MD Shooters Firearms Map

Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    Hello all. I've been in Maryland all my life and never really did much shooting. I guess if I knew where to shoot, that would help.

Welcome!

Welcome. Here, I'll save you the trouble.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewe...Y&ll=38.94031630021237,-77.34457950000001&z=7

songlaw

Aug 2, 2017
    Clarksville
    Welcome Cheiler

Beware that some ranges attract ultra newbies, who have never fired a weapon, but will fire an entire magazine at a rapid pace, sideways, and not hit the target once, instead shooting up the concrete floor. Or will tuck a loaded weapon under her arm and walk around, every which way. I was in between these two people at On Target, in Severn. Scared me off. I cut my range time short and got the hell out of there. When my membership expired, I did not renew. The employees are usually pretty nice, but sometimes, it is just too busy there, and they do not pay enough attention. Too often, I felt like some guy is gonna shoot sideways, or backwards.

I recently jointed Associated Gun Clubs (AGC), in Marriottsville. Much more comfortable there, as I do not worry about someone letting loose a round by accident.

Anyway, welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom