List of Anti-2A Groups and Individuals. Lets vote with our dollars.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Southland: 7-Eleven.

Wawa has much better coffee anyway.

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    M & T Bank just sent one of the industry partners a letter telling them to find a new bank because of their affiliation with the firearms industry. Another co-worker told me Buffalo Wild Wings does not allow CCW in the restaurants either. Another one off the list for me.

JOESTEELER

Jul 23, 2012
    Southern Maryland
    Well i will forgive those in the medical field . Health profeesional only get to see what criminals do to people. Can't image what ER staffs see on a dailey bases.But most of those companies and people i don't support anyway

hjc4604

Aug 1, 2009
    Sykesville
    I have been in EMS in the Baltimore Metropolitan Areafor 38 years. I can count on both hands the number of gunshot calls I have had, predominantly suicides. I lost track of traffic fatalities a long time ago. Granted, Baltimore City sees a lot more of all crime than the surrounding area. That's why I avoid going there unless I absolutely have to.

May 13, 2005
    Armalite.

They can now be considered on the anti-2A list. Willing to continue to supply weps to LEOs for personal use, but not to the lowly citizenry in an AWB state. See the thread below.

brighid

Feb 6, 2013
    here
    I know this is for anti-2a groups but I couldn't find a pro-2a thread. Olympic Arms just posted this on their facebook page:

Olympic Arms, Inc.
    A short list of companies in this industry supporting the Second Amendment and standing on principal over profit:

Olympic Arms, Inc.
    LaRue Tactical
    EFI, LLC
    Templar Custom
    York Arms
    Smith Enterprise
    Alex Arms & Instruction
    Spike's Tactical
    Quality Arms Idaho
    Liberty Suppressors
    DoubleStar Corp. / J&G Sales, Ltd
    American Spirit Arms
    Trident Armory
    Head Down Products, LLC.
    Barrett

Please add from this list if you know of others and support all of these fine companies. We are all in this together.

300RUM

Custom Member
    Oct 19, 2009
    North East
    F@#^ Walmart. I won't buy any guns or ammo from Walmart, screw them I will not give them another chance even if they change there policies.

I will only support local shops and online vendors. I suggest everyone does the same:party29:

MH1

I call shotgun
    Mar 7, 2013
    Middle River, MD
    I know this is for anti-2a groups but I couldn't find a pro-2a thread. Olympic Arms just posted this on their facebook page:

Olympic Arms, Inc.
    A short list of companies in this industry supporting the Second Amendment and standing on principal over profit:

Olympic Arms, Inc.
    LaRue Tactical
    EFI, LLC
    Templar Custom
    York Arms
    Smith Enterprise
    Alex Arms & Instruction
    Spike's Tactical
    Quality Arms Idaho
    Liberty Suppressors
    DoubleStar Corp. / J&G Sales, Ltd
    American Spirit Arms
    Trident Armory
    Head Down Products, LLC.
    Barrett

Please add from this list if you know of others and support all of these fine companies. We are all in this together.

I'd add Beretta, given their very strong stance against the new gun control bills.

Whiskey

Sep 28, 2012
    Crownsville, MD
    I have been in EMS in the Baltimore Metropolitan Areafor 38 years. I can count on both hands the number of gunshot calls I have had, predominantly suicides. I lost track of traffic fatalities a long time ago. Granted, Baltimore City sees a lot more of all crime than the surrounding area. That's why I avoid going there unless I absolutely have to.

I worked ED and trauma in the DC area for more than 7 years and saw a few GSW. Dozens of stabbings and hundreds of auto accidents, beatings, couple of drownings, and countless other ways that folks have to hurt themselves and others. Gun violence is, an issue if your only concern is being shot. The fact of the matter is that most health care groups that are public in opposing civilian firearms ownership are inextricably linked with the power agenda and are simply checking a box of issues to fit into that agenda. The atheist and the gun grabber will take two actions in a crisis....first call for someone with a gun, second, pray that they get there in time!

Chinrednek

Jul 3, 2012
    Add PayPal to the list. They shut of my account without warning because they found out I was transacting in "gun related" activity. Not even firearms, just gun related. Then they wouldn't turn it back on until they got documents that they wouldn't tell me what they wanted. I'll do everything I can to never use them again and I hope you will too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom