• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    I'm new to the 9mm. I pretty much have never owned one. I now have an AR pistol in 9mm and I need a mag loader that will work with all sizes of mags on up to 32 rounders. I am using Colt type mags. They are a PIA to load by hand! What do you experts out there like(or dislike)? Thanks! :)

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I'm new to the 9mm. I pretty much have never owned one. I now have an AR pistol in 9mm and I need a mag loader that will work with all sizes of mags on up to 32 rounders. I am using Colt type mags. They are a PIA to load by hand! What do you experts out there like(or dislike)? Thanks! :)

Are they like regular handgun mags? If so I use an uplula mag loader, best thing I've ever used to load magazines.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MAGLULA-UPLULA-PISTOL-LOADER/1848022.uts

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Wife loves this one

https://www.amazon.com/Magload-Univ...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3GSY3NE9VR1F1BT9K9RW

I have used it for my 9mm ar with 32 roung mags but now i only load 25 rounds in em . Less jams and only 1 box for 2 mags

Are they like regular handgun mags? If so I use an uplula mag loader, best thing I've ever used to load magazines.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MAGLULA-UPLULA-PISTOL-LOADER/1848022.uts

Yes and yes. This is the best.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yes and yes. This is the best.

Point of info: Those two links appear to be two different manufacturers' products. The Uplula in the second link is made by "Maglula", not "Magload," in the first link, according to the packaging on the Maglula Uplula I'm looking at right now. fyi

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Point of info: Those two links appear to be two different manufacturers' products. The Uplula in the second link is made by "Maglula", not "Magload," in the first link, according to the packaging on the Maglula Uplula I'm looking at right now. fyi

Sorry, and thanks for the correction. I did open both links, but didn't look closely at them, look almost identical to me. I own and recommend Maglula Uplula; haven't heard of the other. Same price, would be interesting to hear others opinion on the 'magload' one.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013

you are correct FYI she has the Maglula

Radio_Flyer

Jun 18, 2015
    Best one I've used, the Maglula Uplula. Got it in a bright color to find it easily in my range bag. Use it for .45 as well.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Plate loaders are dumb, no matter what the caliber. You don't always have a perfectly flat surface to use it, and then you have find a way to carry it around. The always means a backpack.

The Uplula loader on the left works great on BOTH my 9mm and .45 mags--one mag loader for the majority of my pistol caliber shooting and it's fits in my pocket.

My Beta-C 5-round .223/5.56 loader on the right is another fast device that fits in my back pocket or a pocket on a battle belt.

The Beta-C loader is a plunger model--drop in 5 rounds, hit the plunger and repeat til the mag is full.

Attachments

• IMG_6534.jpg
      IMG_6534.jpg
      91.7 KB · Views: 247

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Sorry, and thanks for the correction. I did open both links, but didn't look closely at them, look almost identical to me. I own and recommend Maglula Uplula; haven't heard of the other. Same price, would be interesting to hear others opinion on the 'magload' one.

Sure, I did a doubletake -- Springfield also has its own that comes with some xdm's; looks similar, but not identical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom