• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    Is it me or are there an extraordinarily amount of gun laws this year? This is crazy, do they do any other work in Annapolis other than take away our 2A?

What about the real problems...sorry they're for Special Sessions :innocent0

Les Gawlik

Ultimate Member
    Apr 2, 2009
    Zippy told us he was working on gun control "under the radar." Even lying leftists will tell you what their plans are, if you listen closely.

Dan_G

Feb 20, 2013
    Frederick ,MD
    So heres a question, I live in an apartment at the University of Maryland on campus. Will my kitchen knives become illegal to possess?

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    No, only common sense knife control....first, only assault knifes with serrated blades. Then, after crime increases, anything not on the approved knife list is disapproved.

I think you'll be ok until the 2014 legislative session. 2015 on the other hand, will hopefully have some new faces and possibly repeal some of these laws.

Shinny

Ultimate Member
    Sep 20, 2012
    I figure butter knives first, they assault butter and can be used as a screwdriver on a regular basis

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    LOL, culinary schools are screwed! Better get rid of the baseball teams since more people in Maryland are killed with bats than rifles.

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    Uggg... IT NEVER ENDS. I guess they want me to take off my pocket knife that lives clipped to my pocket. It is black and evil

C) A PERSON MAY NOT CARRY OR POSSESS A FIREARM, KNIFE, OR 29 DEADLY WEAPON OF ANY KIND ON THE PROPERTY OF AN INSTITUTION OF HIGHER EDUCATION.

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011
    Nice to see they exempt LEOs, but what about Firefighters and emergency medical personnel? Maintenance workers? All of which routinly carry blades in performance of their duties. Are we to make them criminals now?

bails329

Feb 3, 2013
    Annapolis
    With all of this creating new criminals (law abiding gun owners) why is there no mention of dealing with the ones we already have?

Attachments

• image-1516834016.jpg
      image-1516834016.jpg
      28.9 KB · Views: 234

Deep Thought

Jan 27, 2013
    Columbia, MD
    Nice to see they exempt LEOs, but what about Firefighters and emergency medical personnel? Maintenance workers? All of which routinly carry blades in performance of their duties. Are we to make them criminals now?

So much for medical schools. Will certainly make biology labs very difficult, even at a regular college. Should be amusing watching the class try to dissect a frog with a spoon.

Dklo

Dec 20, 2011
    So much for medical schools. Will certainly make biology labs very difficult, even at a regular college. Should be amusing watching the class try to dissect a frog with a spoon.

Don't forget Culinary classes and Schools. Try cooking with a spork

DOM

Nov 19, 2012
    It is happening in England. Knife control is a big deal over there. They are now talking about banning traditional kitchen knives.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    At one point they didn't even let the police have guns. Although that has changed recently. The pendulum is always swinging, eventually stopping in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom