• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Prostogau

Dec 13, 2015
    Parkton, MD
    Doing a local move to Parkton soon and wondering what would be the best course of action in terms of storing my firearm? We will be "homeless" once the moveers pack us up, and we wait a day or two for the closing on our new home. I don't have anyone in the area I'd feel comfortable handing it over to for safekeeping while we transition to the new house, and don't know if keeping it in a hotel room is the best option.

Anyone know if any gun ranges or shops in the area offer short-term storage solutions?

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Doing a local move to Parkton soon and wondering what would be the best course of action in terms of storing my firearm? We will be "homeless" once the moveers pack us up, and we wait a day or two for the closing on our new home. I don't have anyone in the area I'd feel comfortable handing it over to for safekeeping while we transition to the new house, and don't know if keeping it in a hotel room is the best option.

Anyone know if any gun ranges or shops in the area offer short-term storage solutions?

I believe Continental in Timonium offers storage.

EDIT: iH8's suggestion is probably the better one.

Last edited:

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Either of the above are good choices and close to Parkton. Price would be the determining factor IMO.

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    We can help you out. We have lockers available, as well as a hardened steel lock. Your gun will be safe, secure, and insured until you retrieve it. $50 for up to a week storage.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Use Duffy's.
    Continental just has gym lockers with a lock and offers no gaurentees.
    Another option is the room safe if equipped. Or the hotel safe. Put in a box first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom