• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    You have to download the mail in rebate form and fill it in to get that

And active junky , if you use them, send you an email about your rebate with them

Awww hell. Where do you have to down load that at? I didn't see it anywhere on the site.

CrabcakesAndFootball

Jun 14, 2017
    Active Junky added another $10 to my rebate overnight because it was my first purchase through them. Brings me to 10.6 cpr on the 1k rounds I ordered. Tempted to max out the manfacturer’s rebate, which ends today I believe.

gunismyfriend

Apr 24, 2017
    The Mail-In-rebate is available for purchases made today, and expires tomorrow. Those who want to take advantage of the MIR need to act today.

Academy also has Remington bulk brass 223 ammo, at following price (wish I got some):
    Academy sale price: $85/300rd
    - Remington mir $20
    - active junky 8% of sale price $6.80
    Final price: $58.20/300rd, or 19.4 CPR

Academy link https://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/fe...erfire-rifle-ammunition#repChildCatid=5737011
    Activejunky for new account https://www.activejunky.com/invite/245867

This mir also expires tonight, and Remington limits rebate to $100 per address.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I ended up getting 1000 rounds of the 9mm and 300 rounds of the 223 to try out for just under $175

That’s damn good I believe

Thanks OP

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I’ve had some bad experiences with Academy and ActiveJunky. They kick back my cash back sometimes (I’ve had it happen 3 out of 5 times). ActiveJunky can’t give a reason why Academy approves it and then turns around a day or two later and claws it back.

Never had that issue with anyone else through activejunky (though I’ve had to file orders with them sometimes that didn’t show up and took a week or two before I got credit).

I went with sportsmans warehouse. They had it for Black Friday for $79.99 before rebate making it 59.99 after the rebate and free shipping. I only got 500rnds as I am pretty maxed on storage and my wife is not happy about me and guns recently. I also got the 1600 of 22lr. Cause $39.99 after rebate is just stupid cheap.

I just wish u had a bit more space, spare cash and a wife not really pissed about my gun collecting. I’d have gotten 2 of the 22lr and 3 of the 9mm.

gunismyfriend

Apr 24, 2017
    yeah i didn't get an activejunky email after this ammo purchase thru academy. i emailed activejunky and they said they were working on it but i haven't heard back yet.

Sorry to hear this. But the rebate works by tracing the purchase back to where the click originated from. If somehow the trace is lost during ordering, then academy won't recognize the link, and activejunky won't get get their money, then the buyer would be hard pressed to get anything.
    I've had this happen to me, too. But hey, $130/1000rd isn't that bad.

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    I got a notice from active junky about my rebate the day I purchased my ammo and I have the rebate forms in an envelope to mail on the dash of my truck

Hopefully it all pays

I am pretty happy

gunismyfriend

Apr 24, 2017
    Yesterday I noticed the credit for my Thanksgiving purchase was labeled as "Adjustment" and the rabate amount was 0. So I contacted active junky by submitting a ticket.
    Today the credit has re-appeared.
    Hope this doesn't happen to others.

Since I have never taken a rebate payment, it remains to be seen if the payment actually comes.

In the meantime, happy holidays.

chino101

Jan 12, 2011
    Submitted my rebates electronically using just photos of boxes, UPC Codes, and receipts on Dec 1.
    Got a noticed from Vista Outdoors that my rebate has been processed and should be in my hands in four weeks or less today, Dec 27.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Submitted my rebates electronically using just photos of boxes, UPC Codes, and receipts on Dec 1.
    Got a noticed from Vista Outdoors that my rebate has been processed and should be in my hands in four weeks or less today, Dec 27.

ditto, submitted online with photos and got acceptance notice from Vista

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge

Damn. I wish I knew about that!!! I did mine the old fashioned way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom