• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I was coming from bel air. Picked up cotman68 from his house. Drove 20 minutes to duffys.40 to the pow wow then another 20 or so to lous

Damn, I was hoping Duffys was closer than I thought. I keep meaning to get out there before they run out of extra small t-shirts:D

Feb 28, 2013
    Not to get of topic but why does it seem to be the every time I read about ( and start agreeing ) doing something messed up to to a cat I end up with one of them in my lap ??? Eatting then shooting them it does not matter. I used to think it was the fact I am using a keyboard but I am starting to think that it is something else like they can sense something.

Mine keeps trying to bury her face in my armpits, looking for a boob to suck on I reckon.

BuildnBurn

Professional Pyro
    Oct 25, 2012
    Frederick County
    it turns out to be a native american pow wow? Yup, happened. Got the dates mixed up for the Howard County Gun Show. Still hit up Duffy's and Lou's that day, not a total waste. Plus got to see a good friend i hadn't seen for a month and a half.

Next Weekend!

I feel your pain, I thought Harrisburg was at the beginning of June so a buddy and I drove up there. We got there and no cars in the parking lot....oooppps. Of course there was only one logical thing to do so I turned my truck around and we drove to the show in Chantilly. I put a lot of miles on the old truck that day.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Not a gun show, but the wife and I headed out early one Saturday morning to Macungie, Pa. to go to a car show. Got into town 3 hours later, went to the park in town where the car show was to be held and saw lots of signs advertising it......... Yep, for the next weekend!! So we headed to Lancaster for the night. Which was our plan for the NEXT weekend also.

Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    When I was in the Marine Corps a bunch of Marines and I went to Hampton Roads VA for a gun show. We got there and it turned out to be a hip hop swap meet and show. Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. The air was thick with dirty looks and we felt like we had to peel off while watching our backs, we honkies weren't welcome I guess.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    Worst opposite deal that happened to me was the time I had to drive by one as SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed) and I were on a trip to see family. I drove by not one but two!

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    When I was in the Marine Corps a bunch of Marines and I went to Hampton Roads VA for a gun show. We got there and it turned out to be a hip hop swap meet and show. Talk about wrong place at the wrong time. The air was thick with dirty looks and we felt like we had to peel off while watching our backs, we honkies weren't welcome I guess.

One must ponder....

Last edited:

cotman68

Feb 21, 2010
    Stewartstown, Pa
    it turns out to be a native american pow wow? Yup, happened. Got the dates mixed up for the Howard County Gun Show. Still hit up Duffy's and Lou's that day, not a total waste. Plus got to see a good friend i hadn't seen for a month and a half.

Next Weekend!
    Still was a great day. Picked up a 10/22 takedown from duffys and talked guns with you for 3 hrs. Can't wait to do it again !

Roadhawg

Bee Farmer
    Jul 18, 2014
    Free America
    I went to a gun show and bought so much my wife made me sleep in the garage with my reloading equipment. Little did she know I was perfectly happy that evening reloading to feed the Beowulf.

Mendozaco

Dec 5, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    I went to a coin auction at an estate sale and bought my first rifle last October. A 1896 Krag. A beauty. Now I own more than 20+ C&Rs. I didn't get a coin that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom