• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JMD2004

Aug 9, 2017
    Lexington Park
    Been 2 weeks since i picked up my lower..and I have nothing else i've wanted to buy since.....

weird feeling

...must...resist...going...over...there....lol

bigjoegood1

King Lurker
    MDS Supporter
    May 2, 2005
    Behind enemy lines
    Been 2 weeks since i picked up my lower..and I have nothing else i've wanted to buy since.....

weird feeling

...must...resist...going...over...there....lol
    Let's just say I'm glad I haven't had any service call in California or Lexington Park. However, our favorite seafood joint (The Foxy Fish) is right across the street so I must avoid that too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tommy Boy

Jan 24, 2013
    Dowell, MD
    Do they do any kind of trade-ins? Have a new pistol that I have never shot, and want to upgrade to something else after going through my Wear and Carry course this past weekend.

Tommy Boy

Jan 24, 2013
    Dowell, MD
    Thanks.....i'll do that. Looking to get either a G17 or G19. And I see that they are Official Glock dealers, so may have found my avenue to get one locally......finally! :)

JMD2004

Aug 9, 2017
    Lexington Park
    No one beats his Glock prices or customer service!!

absolutely..I shopped for a G17 MOS for 2 months...at gun shows..across the bridge...other MD shops..John beat them all by $30-70 depending on where you went..and that was on top of the Free transfer as well... Big Dogs in King George was one of the best deals in VA...they wanted $30 more than John to start..then another $35 to send it across the bridge to their MD transfer shop...

so yeah..John gets all my business now...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    absolutely..I shopped for a G17 MOS for 2 months...at gun shows..across the bridge...other MD shops..John beat them all by $30-70 depending on where you went..and that was on top of the Free transfer as well... Big Dogs in King George was one of the best deals in VA...they wanted $30 more than John to start..then another $35 to send it across the bridge to their MD transfer shop...

so yeah..John gets all my business now...

Yeah, I forgot about that free transfer fee, he’s ordered guns for my son and I both and we have never paid an fee, other than the md state bs fee, lol.

And their great people, and that means a lot!!

moparmike610

Feb 28, 2017
    Hughesville
    Gymratz has got me every damn time I go in there lol , I’ve bought like 5/6 handguns , one transfer , one lower and one ar *♂️ and ammo as he has good deals on that as well. And now he’s selling holsters too *♂️

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Thanks.....i'll do that. Looking to get either a G17 or G19. And I see that they are Official Glock dealers, so may have found my avenue to get one locally......finally! :)

He has a g17 used like new that just came in with all the stuff in his used guns came in thread for 350 , best jump

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Rode shotgun today with a buddy who just made his first pick-up from G.R.

While we were there, I was delighted to find a nice variety of Black Rifle Coffee Company roasts on the shelf. A couple pounds came home with me, so Saturday morning can start with a bang.

Attachments

• brcc.jpg
      brcc.jpg
      71.7 KB · Views: 413

HeatSeeker

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2012
    Maryland
    Yes been there, bought there, will be back there. John is a good guy with best prices I have ever seen. It is a 2 hour drive for me but worth it.

Marshmallow

Feb 4, 2012
    I stumbled across Gymratz, and I'm thrilled that I did. I only had a Sunday morning available, and their hours worked for me. Drove down from Davidsonville and ended up with what I wanted quite a bit under the price I was expecting to pay. Plus some great input. A+ shop. Glad I stumbled upon them.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Across the street from Mechanicsville Post Office, some people reference The Foxy Fish restaurant.

Attachments

• Gyn Ratz.jpg
      Gyn Ratz.jpg
      44.3 KB · Views: 199

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads