U.N. vehicles warehoused in Hagerstown ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    ....but doesn't Charleston have a port? Need more tin foil.

Not every port has departures to every other port. Unless they containerize those puppies, they'll need either a RoRo or general cargo ship.
    I ship stuff from New Hampshire but it goes on the ship in NJ rather than Boston, just a question of the routings available.

Grampa G

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2010
    Washington Co.
    Hagerstown is also a train hub and I've seen the U.N trucks on rail cars going through town. The Kellogg warehouse where they're stored doesn't appear to have a rail spur but there are several near by

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Notice how the warehouse is at the end of the road in the middle of nowhere and they are facing open land with no road running outside the fence so they would not be seen at all ??plus the entrance to that end of said warehouse is off a unnamed road, not to mention you have to go thru a gate to enter as well. By hiding it next to a huge fedex plant and the other side is a working warehouse they hope not to be noticed. You can bet their are security cams facing away from the building covering every inch of the outside and inside said security or fed police are armed to the teeth in case anyone tries to enter said fenced off property.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    Notice how the warehouse is at the end of the road in the middle of nowhere and they are facing open land with no road running outside the fence so they would not be seen at all ??plus the entrance to that end of said warehouse is off a unnamed road, not to mention you have to go thru a gate to enter as well. By hiding it next to a huge fedex plant and the other side is a working warehouse they hope not to be noticed. You can bet their are security cams facing away from the building covering every inch of the outside and inside said security or fed police are armed to the teeth in case anyone tries to enter said fenced off property.

The road is called New Gate Blvd and if they were planning to hide the vehicles, they are doing a really poor job at it by parking them outside along the perimeter of the warehouse.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    The road is called New Gate Blvd and if they were planning to hide the vehicles, they are doing a really poor job at it by parking them outside along the perimeter of the warehouse.

I agree with you and yes I knew the name of the road. Yes they are parking them outside but unless you took a trip down that road where the average person thinks it nothing but just a bunch trucking warehouses the average joe would have no reason to travel down that road..All i am saying they parked them yes outside but on the backside of the warehouse with nothing but an open field in front of them.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    I agree with you and yes I knew the name of the road. Yes they are parking them outside but unless you took a trip down that road where the average person thinks it nothing but just a bunch trucking warehouses the average joe would have no reason to travel down that road..All i am saying they parked them yes outside but on the backside of the warehouse with nothing but an open field in front of them.

I am trying to understand what the point is.

The UN puts out RFPs (tenders) for millions worth in equipment every year. Companies, including US companies bid on these supply contracts and sell the spec'd equipment to the UN. Streit USA (the company that made the APCs in the pictures) is a registered vendor with the UN procurement division. It doesn't mean that this batch was sold by Streit, there could be a 2-man shop in some basement in Reston that holds a master contract and purchases from different manufacturers and stores the units until the shipment date specified in the tender.

On Jan 19th, a new tender 3100002560 will open for 'Provision of Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) for United Nations Support Office (UNSOS) in Somalia' Like clockwork, next November when those vehicles will show up in some parking lot along the eastern seaboard, there will be another breathless article on infowars telling us how these mysterious UN vehicles are being hidden from us.

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I am trying to understand what the point is.

The UN puts out RFPs (tenders) for millions worth in equipment every year. Companies, including US companies bid on these supply contracts and sell the spec'd equipment to the UN. Streit USA (the company that made the APCs in the pictures) is a registered vendor with the UN procurement division. It doesn't mean that this batch was sold by Streit, there could be a 2-man shop in some basement in Reston that holds a master contract and purchases from different manufacturers and stores the units until the shipment date specified in the tender.

On Jan 19th, a new tender 3100002560 will open for 'Provision of Armoured Personnel Carriers (APCs) for United Nations Support Office (UNSOS) in Somalia' Like clockwork, next November when those vehicles will show up in some parking lot along the eastern seaboard, there will be another breathless article on infowars telling us how these mysterious UN vehicles are being hidden from us.

Well you certainly took the fun out of it didn't you.

Whats next you going to debunk the FEMA camps that haven't came about yet.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    We need a secret signal so when some of us get interned we can communicate with each other. Maybe something subtle like a finger in the nose.

Attachments

• Ralph.JPG
      Ralph.JPG
      15.1 KB · Views: 193

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    What worries me the most about all these UN marked vehicles is the fact that American taxpayers are probably footing the bill for 95% of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom