Stack-On Limited Edition 18-Gun Steel Security Cabinet, Blue - $132.88 @ Walmart

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    How many rifles do these actually hold?

18 seems like a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have about 8-9 with the shelf/divider installed. There is a some room in front of the shelf that I am able to fit 2. I would guess with some efficient organizing you could get 13-15 in there. You would have to take some out to get to the ones in the back.

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    I just bought one of these for overflow and as a decoy. Got it sent to store, can one average frame man load this in a truck? Estimated weight?

IX-3

Aug 21, 2018
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I just bought one of these for overflow and as a decoy. Got it sent to store, can one average frame man load this in a truck? Estimated weight?

You shouldn't have any issue loading it in a truck. Just tilt it over on the tailgate, grab the bottom, and lift with your knees. They're just under 100lbs with packaging.

KevinK

Ultimate Member
    Jun 24, 2008
    Carroll County, Md
    They are a bunch of Dick's, but the website said this:

External Dimensions: 55”H x 21”W x 18”D
    Weight: 92 lbs
    Model: GCB-18
    Stack-On

Stack On says this:

Weight
    96 lbs
    Lock Type
    Double-Bitted Key Lock

Color
    Black

External Dimensions: (W X D X H)
    21 x 18 x 55″

Interior Capacity
    9 Guns and Storage or 18 Guns

Shelf Count

Barrel Rest
    Molded

geda

Dec 24, 2017
    cowcounty
    I picked this up at the store tonight. No effort at all to load into a lifted truck, very light. The box is pretty discrete it says "Stack-On" about 1 inch high in the bottom corner. Other than that it looks like a small apartment fridge. Took the long way home for good opsec anyway

I have not opened it yet, but I am already thinking about disposing of 3 bags of leftover concrete in the bottom.

JimNorth

May 4, 2018
    The Cloud
    slighty lower price and other option w/ TSA case

Thank, OP, for the notice. The price today is 126 + tax. I also saw a 22-gun model for 123 + tax. It comes with a "bonus portable case." I had assumed it's larger but the dimensions are the same, it weights 86 lbs instead of 96 and has just the upper shelf.

So now I figure it's the same box without the side shelves. I ordered it before realizing that. Anyway, I think I'll keep it instead of canceling and ordering the 18-gun model. If it's the same there will be holes to mount shelves if I need any. Plus I get the case that's supposedly TSA approved for firearms.

Thought someone might like to know in case it works for you.

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom