• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    Always in the top 10, but this year we got the gold. Yep, this year Baltimore is the #1 most dangerous city in America.

No award is complete without a mention for those who helped make it possible.

Thank you Martin O'Malley for all of the strict gun control, it's working beautifully.

Thank you Marilyn Mosby, for making the city police nervous about being proactive for fear of going to jail for it.

Thank you Maryland's top law enforcement officer, the Attorney General, Brian Frosh. For wasting so much taxpayer money and staff time on joining symbolic lawsuits against the Trump Administration for things that don't even concern Maryland while gangs and crime run rampant in the communities.

Most of all, thank you for the Democratic Party. Without all of your hard work, this award would not have been possible.

https://www.vladtv.com/article/2418...most-dangerous-city-in-the-us-for-2018?page=2

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The city now has the highest per capita murder rate in its entire history and over twice the per capita murder rate of Chicago.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    we-are-number-one-all-others-are-number-two-or-lower.jpg

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    We all should go downtown and shoot our guns into the air and wave them around like we just don't care...

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    One of our elected Democratic overlords pronounced not long ago that, "The Firearms Safety Act of 2013 is saving lives every day."

Who was it, or, do all of them?

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    What is our Prize for winning?

Fewer business choose to invest in Baltimore. Residents who could make a positive financial impact on the city flee. Northern VA is laughing all the way to the bank because an established major metropolitan area 40min north of DC which could have greatly benefited from the job growth surrounding DC, has instead managed to implode itself due to total mismanagement and political ineptitude.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Just think how much more yuge of a win it could be if Ben gets elected.

Jealous wants to make Maryland the first state to adopt its own single-payer health care system. He wants to reduce the state’s prison population by 30 percent. He wants tuition-free education at its public colleges and universities.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/politics/bs-md-ben-jealous-profile-20180508-story.html

Note he doesn't say he wants to reduce the need for incarceration, ie, the crime rate, he just wants to change the incarceration rate.

Instead of "Crime and Punishment", we'll get "Crime and more Crime".

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    What is our Prize for winning?

Fewer business choose to invest in Baltimore. Residents who could make a positive financial impact on the city flee. Northern VA is laughing all the way to the bank because an established major metropolitan area 40min north of DC which could have greatly benefited from the job growth surrounding DC, has instead managed to implode itself due to total mismanagement and political ineptitude.

769.jpg

5cary

On the spreading edge of the butter knife.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2007
    Sykesville, MD
    The OP should be read as a political commercial.

I read it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head, and it sounded awesome.

I also tried William Shatner, but that was more funny than awesome.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The OP should be read as a political commercial.

I read it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head, and it sounded awesome.

I also tried William Shatner, but that was more funny than awesome.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I keep picturing a spoof Monty Python ad with Ben Jealous walking the streets of Baltimore yelling: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    12 people were shot this weekend but only one died so things are getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom