• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    Has anyone seen 9mm makarov ammo at Walmart? I checked Fallston and couldn't find any. I've already shot all of my surplus stuff up from the gunshow when I bought the Mak. Turns out my wife loves shooting the Mak also.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I have never seen 9x18mm ammo at Malwart. I doubt it would sell well enough, for them to justify the shelf space. .303 British, or 7.62x54R, either - and those two calibers are probably a lot more popular than Makarov ammo.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    You know who else doesn't have any???? Bass Pro. Between their high prices and lack of things that I actually need, why do I keep going there? :mad54:

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    You know who else doesn't have any???? Bass Pro. Between their high prices and lack of things that I actually need, why do I keep going there? :mad54:

I went to the Arundel Mills Bass Pro a couple of weeks ago to spend a gift card that I'd had forever. Ridiculous traffic congestion, people blocking parking lot lanes waiting for the rare spot to open up, cramped & narrow aisles, short-handed on help, long waits at the gun counter, and a mediocre selection of .22LR, the goal of my search.

That will be my last visit to B.P.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I went to the Arundel Mills

I have been to that Bass Pro once. I was down in that area for a birthday party. Between everything you said and the mass people at the mall I will never go back there. I loathe mass groups of people. Ignorance runs rampant. I would gladly take the hour ride up 83 go to the Bass Pro outside Harrisburg anyday.

Hell there is even a Gander Mountain not far from the Bass Pro up there. Maybe 15 min gap in traffic

helg

Dec 26, 2008
    I have never seen TulAmmo in WalMart till recently. Who knows, may be 9x18 is next in the line.

oldman12

Ultimate Member
    Sep 19, 2010
    "Merrica" Eastern Camp
    I have been wanting a Bulgy Mak for years. I was going to buy one off of a guy on The Ak Forum but last 2 of the serial was 26.It looked nice blue was perfect.

I would love to be able to inspect one so I haven't bothered purchasing online. You never see them around here.

Todd S

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2012
    Glen Rock, PA
    I got some surplus for $10 per 50 rd box. I didn't think it was a bad price. It shoots like crap though. I did shoot some Fiocci and my group shrunk in half. Next step will be reloading, I guess...

zebramochaman

May 3, 2009
    Damascus, MD
    I have bought mine on-line in the past. I just loaded my first batch using trimmed down 9mm luger cases. I will be going to the range tomorrow to try them out.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    Just a few short years ago, White Marsh Arms used to sell 1K cases of imported, brass 9x18, for like $130. I only bought a half case, though, thinking I was being frugal. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom