• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    This is for our community and not to be sent to others.

Please respect my request.

And it's gone....

Just wanted to raise the spirits a little. If you saved it, please keep it but don't spread it.

Last edited:

m&p9

Dec 18, 2012
    Salisbury
    OCCBRIAN, well done sir. as a 1985 graduate of SCSH you stand tall in my book and am greatful that you are on our side. Hats off to you

Brian:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

brighid

Feb 6, 2013
    here
    Couldn't have said it better. :thumbsup: All I can seem to do is cuss right now. So I am not even sure how you were able to write that without an f you somewhere in there.

Rob00taws6

Apr 4, 2013
    AMEN!! :bowdown:

Powerful, and the truth. Well done.

I like this letter! yes its powerful, and yes were moving closer to times that "try the souls of men"

I've seen something "Dinos"! I haven't seen it before, Ive seen "Rinos" come to find out there the same thing! they all have one thing in common there progressive. Well, a thought. Is it possible to set a table at a poling station, I dont know lets just say a primary with a list of who voted for SB281? as for myself , Im registered as an independent, I'm sure there are others in my situation, but its time to change that so "my" principals and values can be accounted for in these primaries.

platekiller

Ultimate Member
    Jun 7, 2011
    Martinsburg, WV
    We should have all Mds members email that to everyone who voted for that bill. Imagine them seeing the same letter from thousands of people simply signed the people.

elbaz

May 17, 2012
    Cockeysville
    Love it, but I'm torn between wanting to throw this in there collective faces' or taking a more stealthy approach. Hitting them before they can organize a resistance.

matt

No one special
    Apr 9, 2011
    LETS GET STARTED!!!!!!!

Edit:
    Is it possible to get a WC section for each voting district- with a higher post count requirement - say 150/200 and we can start the real "community organizing" specific to each district- I'm specific to MoCo. Lets use their tactics against them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom