• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    He is only saying what the left is thinking and this is exactly why we need our guns.

LINK

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    In typical revolutionary style, he's now trying to flip this around that he's the victim here.

He's only a victim of letting his guard down and expressing his true feelings.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    He just threatened to kill people who won't surrender their firearms.

Can he be indicted for making terrorist threats, or have his weapons confiscated?

After all, I don't feel safe with a lunatic like him going around armed with guns.

This is just common sense, after all!

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    And people still want to hang onto the belief that law enforcement won't do precisely what they're told to do.

Sheriff Grabagun: Me killing a gun owning NRA member and confiscating all of his firearms. vs. Collecting my paycheck, paying my mortgage, and affording my kid's college tuition.

Decisions-Decisions.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    He just threatened to kill people who won't surrender their firearms.

Can he be indicted for making terrorist threats, or have his weapons confiscated?

After all, I don't feel safe with a lunatic like him going around armed with guns.

This is just common sense, after all!

Only if you file the report in Good Faith.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    That's Asheville. Buncombe County. Right next door.

He's a liberal wet dream. He wasn't joking. That said, there's parts of Buncombe County where his sorry arse wouldn't survive five minutes if he was elected AND made any effort to collect guns from the locals.

There's new residents and lifelong residents. Them that been here since before the libtards are NOT buying into any of this progressive sh1t. Not for one thin minute.

God bless his little heart.

Asheville is my home town. The guy who said this is a wannabe cop. He was never even a Sheriff's Deputy. I highly doubt he'll get elected. He has run for city council AND mayor several times but never gets in. You'll probably never hear from him again after this.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm always up for a good time.

Depends on what y'all mean by "hosting"... I'm all about hospitality but the casa only has so much room.

I think a road trip by y'all, down here, would be awesome.

Hairba111's post is illuminating. This guy is a wannabe. He will never pass Go or collect $200. Non starter. Self licking ice cream cone.

That shouldn't stop a good, old fashioned pilgrimage to the Mecca of moonshine and smoked meat though, should it??? More microbrews/square mile than any place else in America.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    I'm always up for a good time.

Depends on what y'all mean by "hosting"... I'm all about hospitality but the casa only has so much room.

I think a road trip by y'all, down here, would be awesome.

Hairba111's post is illuminating. This guy is a wannabe. He will never pass Go or collect $200. Non starter. Self licking ice cream cone.

That shouldn't stop a good, old fashioned pilgrimage to the Mecca of moonshine and smoked meat though, should it??? More microbrews/square mile than any place else in America.

So how much meat have you smoked? :innocent0

I was out in Asheville last fall for 2 months. Nice place, pretty girls...

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    So how much meat have you smoked? :innocent0

I was out in Asheville last fall for 2 months. Nice place, pretty girls...
    The mountains here have two things that are tough to come by...cell phone signal and local gals with all their own teeth...

Me smoking meat, here is just about like me peeing in the ocean and hoping to fill it AND warm it up. Wasted time.

I'm living in the land where when you're born, you get issued a chain saw. When you're eight, you get your first gun and bear dog. When you're ten, you've trained your pack of bear dogs to hunt bears. When you're twelve, you build and run your own still. When you're sixteen, you build your own smoker and enter regional BBQ contests. When you're eighteen, hell...when you're eighteen, you get your first "lifted" diesel truck, camper to live in and marry...never mind...y'all get the picture.

Last edited:
    Waaay back when I was young and raising hell, I met a guy my age from Transylvania County. He wanted to drag race down Main Street in Canton one night. I told him the Canton cops would bury him under the jail for something like that. He said, "Ya oughtta come overta BREEvard, thar ain't no law to worry bout."

Actually Brevard is a neat small mountain town, I wish I was there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom