• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AGCLVP

Jan 27, 2009
    Frederick Gun Show - Cancelled & Re-scheduled

Confirming the previous post and per my telephone conversation with Frank Krasner:

The Frederick Gun Show originally scheduled for this weekend, January 23-24 has been cancelled.

It has been re-scheduled for February 20-21, 2016.

Readers who are on the gun show sub-list of the AGC Legislative email list will receive a reminder notice on February 10, 2016.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hey DB, you should have stated the:

*********FREDERICK * GUN * SHOW * IS * CANCELLED***************

due to the impending snow storm. The Frederick gun show has been rescheduled for February 20th and 21st.:D:thumbsup::party29:

Frank did the right thing with this weekend's show cancellation and subsequent rescheduling of the show at a later date. I was going to make the call on this (whether I do the show or NOT) early this evening after viewing three weather forecasters at 4, 5, and 6 PM. Good call on Frank's behalf.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    I do know that all people must stay off the roadways unless they're reporting to duty with their job as an essential employee (or returning home).

What planet do you live on? Back in 2010, there was a SOE declared for FredCo. People were still out there driving around like it was a regular day, they DGAF if they got a ticket. I got pulled over, showed my ID, said I was reporting for duty as essential personnel, and the cop turned around and walked away.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Why is there not a "LIKE" button on here!!!
    It has one..

8064733dbffef3ffbb77a905936779f3.jpg

Just have to use Tapatalk..lol

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Booo. I updated the original post.

Unfortunately I cannot update the title. Someone may have to start a new thread.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Booo. I updated the original post.

Unfortunately I cannot update the title. Someone may have to start a new thread.

Of OP's updated and updated with a bunch of attention getting stuffs and it capitalized words well, it should get the message across.

I'd add "due to impending snow storm".

AACo

Tiny Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 11, 2015
    Westminster
    Of OP's updated and updated with a bunch of attention getting stuffs and it capitalized words well, it should get the message across.

I'd add "due to impending snow storm".

Good to go!

You going to be at this one Lou? I'm always perusing around but never introduce myself.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Just remember, they don't help you stop, only get started....the cause of most 4 wheel accidents in snow....folks going to fast for conditions...
    Yeah I agree...honestly I will only travel out if needed, I will however be driving to my hunting property about a mile from my house, I won't be heading out on main roads

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cal68

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 4, 2014
    Montgomery County
    Cancelling the show is a bummer because my brother-in-law is in town this weekend and I was hoping to take him to a gun show. But I completely understand the reasons for cancelling the show. Very few people will be showing up there later this evening or all day tomorrow. I'm planning to stay at home and ride out the storm.

Stay safe and warm everyone.

Cal68

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    If they had not cancelled, it would have been a VERY sparse show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom