Ultimate Member
    Yes!
    na9ezyje.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Classic lowered the prices on all of their P64s by $10, but they'll need to add a '0' to that discount before I order one with that import mark.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    Classic lowered the prices on all of their P64s by $10, but they'll need to add a '0' to that discount before I order one with that import mark.

They claimed they went with another source on their "Excellent / Unissued". I jumped since it looks like "Goods" are sitting around $250 with 1 mag on gunbroker.

Fingers crossed I don't get a billboard

Hicap

Magazine Clips
    Jun 10, 2012
    They claimed they went with another source on their "Excellent / Unissued". I jumped since it looks like "Goods" are sitting around $250 with 1 mag on gunbroker.

Fingers crossed I don't get a billboard

I think I read that the excellent ones were billboarded too but on the (11) side :sad20:

LandmarkFirearms

"Making America Safer"
    May 31, 2013
    Chambersburg, PA
    I just got a P64 for Classic Firearms and it was un issued condition.
    So in my opinion it was worth the few extra bucks.
    I have gotten some P64's from them in the past and the last few have been crap but this batch is damn fine.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I just got a P64 for Classic Firearms and it was un issued condition.
    So in my opinion it was worth the few extra bucks.
    I have gotten some P64's from them in the past and the last few have been crap but this batch is damn fine.

But aren't they import marked on the circle 11 side? Don't know why Century couldn't put a discreet import mark on the opposite side.

LandmarkFirearms

"Making America Safer"
    May 31, 2013
    Chambersburg, PA
    This is one of the three I got from them in my last order. The other two I sold already and this is the worst looking one to be honest it is still great.
    I ordered one a few months back and it was so messed up I sent it off to get hydro dipped.

The import mark is on the other side.
    This batch is from a better company. P.W. Arms in WA

Attachments

• 20140604_224025.jpg
      20140604_224025.jpg
      57.5 KB · Views: 486
    • 20140604_224032.jpg
      20140604_224032.jpg
      56.5 KB · Views: 499

Machodoc

Old Guy
    Jun 27, 2012
    Just South of Chuck County
    Green Top is a LGS just off I-95 a little north of Richmond, VA. This is part of what came in today's e-mail flyer ...

"The Remington Truck will be here at Green Top June 6th through the 8th
    Experience the Remington lifestyle with an exciting video hunting game, prizes, give-a-ways and fast-paced video clips. An extensive gun display, including the newest models, will allow visitors to handle and shoulder a variety of Remington shotguns and rifles and with helpful features and benefits provided, selecting the appropriate centerfire, shotshell and rimfire ammunition is made easier."

Since I'm already going to be in that area tomorrow anyway, I think I'll go by and see if they fixed all of the issues with the early release copies of the R51.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    Green Top is a LGS just off I-95 a little north of Richmond, VA. This is part of what came in today's e-mail flyer ...

"The Remington Truck will be here at Green Top June 6th through the 8th
    Experience the Remington lifestyle with an exciting video hunting game, prizes, give-a-ways and fast-paced video clips. An extensive gun display, including the newest models, will allow visitors to handle and shoulder a variety of Remington shotguns and rifles and with helpful features and benefits provided, selecting the appropriate centerfire, shotshell and rimfire ammunition is made easier."

Since I'm already going to be in that area tomorrow anyway, I think I'll go by and see if they fixed all of the issues with the early release copies of the R51.

I'm en route to RVA now. Will stop in and report.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom