• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    MSI keeping on top of this is great and very much appreciated. But the time for emails and phone calls to politicians has passed. It's time to act, so...

Are lawyers ready yet for one or more civil lawsuits? If so, how do injured parties not looking for pro bono representation get in touch with said lawyers? I am ready to act now, as in anywhere/anytime/24-7-365. Rather than just get angry, I want to bring forth the hammer of Thor in civil court. O'Malley and his cronies clearly do not give a damn about me or you, our natural rights, our privacy, or our continued safety. I am more than ready to return the favor even if it takes years of dragging them through the courts.
    Hear hear!

Would it be prudent to bombard these bastards with MD Public Information Requests and miar them in red tape to find out how deep the debit hole runs?

I want to know what they show for me and how far back. Additionally someone has said something about revoking the 77R privilege that they had as soon as one receives a non-disapproval.

What are "We the People" to do next. Fvckit, I'm going to look into doing both of those things for myself tomorrow.

I bet the login has already been sold

Sadly this is probably true. Considering that the folks doing data entry over the weekend apparently volunteered for "comp" time and not actual $$ in their pay check...

This almost sounds as if it were deliberate....If the administration can't stop the flood of applications, why not punish just punish the applicants. Get our attentions focused on stemming the damage it may do to us financially or otherwise so they can move on to more devastation.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    This does not surprise me at all. Individual usernames and passwords are basic stuff. There needs to be job vacancies created over this.

It goes way beyond that. The security breeches undershoot basic IT competency on so many levels that it should be straightforward in civil court to demonstrate the likelihood of criminal maliciousness by the state against gun purchasers.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    You guys know that since these are different agencies, they probably have their little fiefdoms and never the twain shall meet. I heard in the past a certain govt agency that used to send space shuttles above had like 12 different forests but they did not talk to each other due to whatever pissing contest and lack of trust. This may have changed. So, that means probably no site to site hardware AES 256 VPN tunnels between the agencies. If not then they should have a multi-factor Authentication setup- not necessarily expensive RSA token devices, but others like Phonefactor (now part of Microsoft) or Safenet on the site with client certs. If not, then big time trouble. Nice Audit trail with all accounts- one to many NAT so that no IP info can be easily gathered from the logs since all users from a particular location will have the same public IP, especially if random IP ID is set up.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    They are truly Dildonious Maximuses, or is it Maximusi? Dildoniouses Maximus?

Where is the Macallan bottle?

Hopalong

Man of Many Nicknames
    Jun 28, 2010
    Howard County
    I gonna start a new hashtag in Twitter called #MDGunLeak, to go with #MDGunGrab from SB281 days.

Light up the social media....

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    The media will help MOM cover it up and try to make it look like he is playing the friend of gun owners by reducing processing times from 3 months down to 75 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom