• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MY225

Victoria Vel Servitus
    Jan 8, 2010
    I contacted Bagman about making the pouch, after a few emails the price was set, and delivery date given. I describe what was needed, Bagman agreed to and understood. That was the last of our contact, till informed the project was complete. I could not have asked for better workmanship or materials used. The hydration pouch made by Bagman is first class.

Review;

It was well pack and shipped. I was asked to provide the type reservoir I would use to insure a tight fit. This was returned in it's box. The pouch cover (seen in photo's #3, #6 and #8) shows the thought to details through out. Note the drink tube fit under the flap,both left and right. The Velcro used is of a high quality, and good amount to insure a secure hold. Both pieces interface as they should and aline well. The molle on front( to my specs) and back are well placed and sewn. The back molle offers many mounting (see photo #5) and attachment points. This assures it's use on a number of platforms. I have not attached this unit yet to it plate carrier for which it was made. The pouch came with two (2) Velcro open loops with both male and female Velcro attached together (seen in photo's #6 and #7). As is seen the MultiCam matches between both pouch and webbing. Please note, the printing on the webbing is in the correct position, details.

Closing;

It's what was ordered and wanted. A simple, robust pouch made well. I will use this company again, and I am. We have gone over some repairs and project I have been working on for some time.

Mike

Last edited:

Rockerspsl

Apr 10, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    I especially like the loop for the hook on the bladder, keeps it from falling down into the bag and cutting off the water to the drinking tube. Looks like an awesome job.

Archangel

Jul 19, 2005
    Thats some nice looking gear you got there. :cool:

Nice review. Thanks for taking the time to write it up.

I didn't specify, but the two velcro loops are intended to be a keeper for the camelbak tube. One goes around the tube, the other around any 1" piece of webbing on your gear, so you can stick the tube there and keep it in place until you're ready for a drink.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom