• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Read the first paragraph and returned to sitting at court looking at guns and MDS, no thanks.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    When I read this why do I picture some hippy in a remote location, chain smoking while broadcasting from his run down Winnebago while his father pedals a bike to generate electricity for the broadcast?

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    When I read this why do I picture some hippy in a remote location, chain smoking while broadcasting from his run down Winnebago while his father pedals a bike to generate electricity for the broadcast?

When I read that why do I need napkins for the screen of my iPad?

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    I wouldn't put it past the POS but even so, if this article were legit, wouldn't we have heard "the sky is falling" alerts from the various 2a groups?

randyho

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2009
    Not His Happy Place
    Delicious crackpottery, pureed metaphors, whiplash-inducing verb tense shifts... This is a cleverly disguised piece extolling the virtues of a future where bloggers will be licensed and only able to publish to the internet after passing a rigorous series of tests covering the dangers of imbalanced body chemistry, the joys of sense-making, and the grammatical arts. This is clearly a shot across the 1st amendment's bow and I'll not sit idly by, my friends!

TO THE BAT CAVE!!!!

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I'm not really buying this, BUT...

I don't completely discount anything I hear about this administration and it's Marxist aspirations. Ultimately these guys want a one world govt ruled by the oligarchs so why wouldn't they work together to suppress those with the most ability to resist?

We have watched this administration run hundreds (or more) guns to known criminal organizations just so they can lay the blame for the violence created at the feet of the 2A. Why not this? I wouldn't put anything past these bastards.

Blobby

Sep 16, 2011
    We have watched this administration run hundreds (or more) guns to known criminal organizations just so they can lay the blame for the violence created at the feet of the 2A. Why not this? I wouldn't put anything past these bastards.

There's a difference between not interdicting suspected straw purchases and "run(ning) hundreds (or more) guns to known criminal organizations just so they can lay the blame for the violence created at the feet of the 2A".

Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    There's a difference between not interdicting suspected straw purchases and "run(ning) hundreds (or more) guns to known criminal organizations just so they can lay the blame for the violence created at the feet of the 2A".

Did they not do just that? Countless times I remember hearing members of the Obama administration blaming gun violence in Mexico and along the border on the legal US firearms biz. I haven't heard a viable explanation for why they would do what they did, so until I do, that's the way it looks from here.

Sev89

Dreams about cheese
    Nov 4, 2010
    Anatomy Park
    His point still stands, they still allowed scores of guns to walk and wouldn't do anything about them. All in the name of further restricting our rights

krucam

Ultimate Member
    Read the first paragraph and returned to sitting at court looking at guns and MDS, no thanks.

The 1st sentence had my alarms going off:

On April 2, 2012 the foreign insurgent Obama met with his fellow international conspirators, Canadian Prime Minister Steven Harper and Mexican President Felipe Calderón in Washington DC.

:sad20:

Rockerspsl

Apr 10, 2011
    Glen Burnie, MD
    Needs something more heavy duty, just take the sheet metal and hammer it around his head, he'll never have to worry about his "head gear" falling apart and the "bad guys" hearing his thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom