• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • weeman

Oct 2, 2009
    Clicking a link too much for you? Instead of a summary, read the facts as reported.

or not.

I for one appreciate a summary. I live deep in the woods. The only internet access I have is through my phone, which is usually 3G.

Because of this it's slow and expensive. Clicking on links to news sites, lots of ads.

Short summary too hard? Don't start a thread.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I learned last night that the NRA is helping Maryland tremendously on several fronts. Thanks for the updates and great legal info Mark (if you ever read this); my club thoroughly enjoyed having you speak at our meeting. :)

Care to expound? Or start another thread? Cuz I ain't seein' it....

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    "Be safe" isn't much of a "summary of the article in your own words." But ok, we all do it, hundreds of links, without descriptions, no biggie. And I wasn't lecturing, that guidance is from the forum rules just a reminder, answering the question.

I try to provide brief summaries, and I appreciate it when others do.

The rules say a brief summation in your own words, not a brief summation in the words someone else wants you to say. Still trying to figure out how you are defending your stance, when clearly you are not only wrong but you aren't a moderator nor anyone that should be correcting another user.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    bingo. my point too. The only persons I think have a reason to quote rules to me is a mod or Norton.

The onlt exception IMO is advocating an illegal act.

much ado about nothing really.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    You did.

It amazes me as how some folks on this forum feel that if something is not done to their liking that they can then tell others how they want it done. Kinda reminds me of a liberal mindset.

Simple rule, don't want to read it in depth then don't click the link, you wasted more energy trying to tell someone what to do than just letting people decide for themselves if they wanted to read more.

Hey Terry, good to see you on the forum. !

3rdRcn

RIP
    Industry Partner
    Sep 9, 2007
    Harford County
    Care to expound? Or start another thread? Cuz I ain't seein' it....

If I might...the NRA has been helping Maryland for the past couple of years in a few ways, I will not go into it because I may be overstepping what they want the general public to know. I can tell you that they are very much involved behind the scenes and they prefer to keep it that way for now due to the political makeup here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adamc904

Latest threads

Top Bottom