• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    She spent her first morning ever at a polling place, talking to folks and handing out literature.

I'll probably take an evening shift, once I'm off work.

Glen Burnie Park elementary, so feel free to say hey if you're heading there.

fishcrow

May 7, 2013
    Talking to people

This was an interesting experience. Many people has the ballot from the mail in hand. I did say, "Hi" or "Good Morning" to everyone. Many said nothing, just stared at the ground, looking like ten miles of bad country road. There were a few who responded and these ones were smiling. I think these were the deplorables.

One woman did stop to talk. She is terrified that the Clinton will win. She said the country will be destroyed. She is also concerned that her vote, a vote for Trump, won't be recorded/counted.

Interesting that there were no Democratic signs anywhere or people. Just me, freezing my toes.

It was good. Lots of people there, many walkers.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    Im surprised that there that I have seen no electioneering by D's up near me. Its odd. They didnt even bother to put up any signs for anyone. But they also feel they dont need to. Im about to head back out in a few minutes to go push Trump again. Then at 8 I am heading to a results watching party.

empire550

Spoons made me fat
    Nov 1, 2011
    Stopped by there this morning. Saw no signs or people. It was quite early though.

Mr H

Banana'd
    Im surprised that there that I have seen no electioneering by D's up near me. Its odd. They didnt even bother to put up any signs for anyone. But they also feel they dont need to. Im about to head back out in a few minutes to go push Trump again. Then at 8 I am heading to a results watching party.

I spent a couple hours at our precinct tonight, and the only other person there was stumping for the 4 county judges, so we swapped some materials and split up the lot.

I have to say it was positive, and probably 15:1 or better in favor of the Rs.

Absolutely no D signs anywhere I drove by today, and the only 'other signs at the school here were a few Stein and Flowers, but no walkers.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I was surprised at how fast the process was yesterday. I voted early, but the wife voted before she went to work, and my son and daughter voted around 6pm. All said they walked right in, voted and left without waiting. I on the other hand stood in line for 20 minutes to early vote. Could there have been that many of us early voters to allow election day voting to proceed without any delays?

Interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom