• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Shiitehead lady

he probably will. but one bad act perhaps should not ruin an entire career. A lot of depts let people retire even after committing a criminal act. not condoning it but it happens. if you have the ime in, you keep what you have earned in many cases.

They let that DC Fire Lt. retire who took no action to save that guy who died on RI Av across from 26 Engine.

My brother worked that place but was not in charge there at the time because he was off. He was so pissed. That lady was a lazy pos who was sleeping at the time and did not lift a finger. Typical of the hiring practices down there. He wanted her to be convicted. Not her first rodeo with stupid crap.

good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    You can buy a Mercedes for less than $30K these days. Or you can lease one for about $350 per month.

Or the LEO job is secondary and he makes his living after hours at 14th and U. Don't give him too much slack or he'll hang himself. I see clerks and jerks running around all the time here in Laurhell in the Beemers and Mercedes and most can't afford their apt rent...it's the Zulu mentality.

Lew--Ranger63

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom