• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    October 25, 2014​

Votes from 'non-citizens' could decide the election . . . .

How many non-citizens participate in U.S. elections?

More than 14 percent of non-citizens in both the 2008 and 2010 samples indicated that they were registered to vote.

Because non-citizens tended to favor Democrats (Obama won more than 80 percent of the votes of non-citizens in the 2008 CCES sample), we find that this participation was large enough to plausibly account for Democratic victories in a few close elections.

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    I voted early yesterday at North Point Library Baltimore County. I handed the poll worker my voter id card and he did look at it and held it and said thank you. He asked me my birthdate and then handed the id card back to me. Then I had to sign a card. Then I voted all Republican. I did not cast a vote for unopposed candidates like sheriff Fisher. I did not cast a vote for any judges appointed by O'Malley for continuance in office.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    I voted early yesterday at North Point Library Baltimore County. I handed the poll worker my voter id card and he did look at it and held it and said thank you. He asked me my birthdate and then handed the id card back to me. Then I had to sign a card. Then I voted all Republican. I did not cast a vote for unopposed candidates like sheriff Fisher. I did not cast a vote for any judges appointed by O'Malley for continuance in office.

You got the drill down, now if everyone else in the state would do the same.:thumbsup:

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Yep, exactly why O'Malley wanted all the illegals to be able to get ID cards. You need to have an MVA ID to register to vote (not to show at the polls when you vote, just to register).

Something about this is insane. Nope, actually it is all insane.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    when I voted in the primary's, the poll worker turned her head when I handed her my voter id card. Pretty much refusing to see it. I guess my voter id card is racist.

When I voted in the primary, I gave my card and they verified my DOB and affiliation, then handed it back.

The wife and I are voting tomorrow, I'll report back if there are any interesting tidbits.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    I went to early vote yesterday and after I signed-in and got my e-card, I asked the poll worker "how do you know that I am the person you checked-in? She looked me in the eye and said "you verified the information and signed the paper." No ID required. This is a great country. No wonder we are one foot in the toilet. :(

Rebelwon

Jul 10, 2013
    Woodstock, MD (HoCo)
    This, among many reasons, is why WE need to turn out in great numbers and vote! A politically savvy friend told me that this election will be decided by turnout on the Dem's side.

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    California cop-killer
    October 26, 2014
    The man who is believed to have killed two California deputies and injured a third, wielding an AR-15 rifle, apparently would not have been in this country if we had secure borders. And he has quite a history as a malefactor . . .

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I saw this morning that some people are catching their republican votes switched to Democrat due to "calibration errors" (sound familiar)? One was in Frederick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom