• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SVrider

Nov 22, 2008
    St.Louis
    The 9mm Equinox is supposed to be coming out early 2013. I'm getting one.

The p226 9mm equinox was produced earlier this year as a non-cataloged gun. The rumor was they mistakenly made 9mm slides instead of 40. Production numbers were 300 ish. I'm not sure the validity of this but when i searched Sig's website at the time there was no mention of the 9mm 226 equinox.

I was not aware that they were planning on making it a cataloged item finally, i will have to look this up.

There was also a run of 229 9mm equinox's about a year ago - also non-cataloged guns. hard to find now (i saw one at a gun show last weekend) but the 229 9mm equinox's still had the blued barrel with polished top and the polished milling on the top of the slide, which i think looks better. The equinox's now come with a DLC barrel and no milling on the top of the slide. Just some FYI info for those interested in the equinox.

iSHOOT

Jan 6, 2010
    AA County
    I've been looking for a combat tb for a while now that will make me smile more than my wallet cry. so far no joy but I love the look of em. (and on the off chance I snorkel over to invade a foreign country, she won't rust)

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    I've been looking for a combat tb for a while now that will make me smile more than my wallet cry. so far no joy but I love the look of em. (and on the off chance I snorkel over to invade a foreign country, she won't rust)

2A Sales had one last time I was there.

TimG

Aug 14, 2012
    I picked up a 226 Stainless Elite a few months ago from Hafer's in Williamsport. (IP) section. Great gun, unbelievable balance.

River Hill

Dec 15, 2012
    Maryland
    I just bought the P226 with TB in Scorpion from 2A. It was either that or wait for them to try to get a P229 TB Scorpion in stock.

I was looking at the MK25/Navy, but want a threaded barrel and noticed they don't offer that model with the TB, so now thinking of the Scorpion TB or the Dark Elite TB.

hunter3705

Jan 8, 2010
    Halethorpe
    I have a Navy, it's an absolutely awesome pistol. You cannot go wrong with a 226, you're gonna love it - whichever variant you settle on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom