• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wade234

Feb 12, 2011
    Mechanicsville, MD
    Just saw Maryland Small Arms Range post on Facebook they are almost out of rifles and ammo. I checked on line and a lot of sites are running low or out of stock. I guess people are stocking up on more than just toilet paper.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I was at the gun store local to me just to BS and they're low on most common calibers and are putting a limit of two boxes per customer on 9mm until an ordered shipment comes in. They said guns and ammunition are selling not so much fast but at a steadier rate than normal.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Just saw Maryland Small Arms Range post on Facebook they are almost out of rifles and ammo. I checked on line and a lot of sites are running low or out of stock. I guess people are stocking up on more than just toilet paper.

Chuck County just got their first patient

WildWeasel

Mar 31, 2019
    MI>FL>MD
    Nobody can protect you like you and me like me (#1 reason the libs need to shove off). If things continue in a way southerly direction, the police will be too busy with their families and themselves, and those too stupid and lazy to be prepared will be desperate, even if they were normally law abiding. The already lawless will be thriving, even more reckless, or both.

Tebonski

Jan 23, 2013
    Harford County
    Glad I bought me an extra flint for my Traditions percussion .63 cal. squirrel rifle. Got me an extra poke of taters too. Red dot helps me see 'em 100 yards away.

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    Anyone know if the auto reloading attachment is still available for the AS-007?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Just makes sense to panic by ammo, you got to hold on to all that White Gold, Texas TP somehow.

I hear MDS is even setting a 2/member/day Wuhan Corona Virus Thread start limit.

Last edited:

Lousy Shot

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 4, 2020
    Maryland at the Bay
    I bought 1,000 rolls of Scotts teepee before the panic set in, and I expect to trade them starting soon for goods and services. Got a box of quality brass cased ammo? Good. 50 or 20 rounds for one roll of Scotts teepee. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom