• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    Why buy something you have no idea about when there are lots of great triggers available. Generally if it seems really cheap then it is. Unless its just a massaged Mil-spec trigger like the ALG triggers. You get what you pay for. As a competitive shooter where speed is everything, the only AR triggers I use are Geiselle, Hypertouch, and Timney. Not the only good ones but the ones I like personally and depend on.

Badger1

MDS Supporter
    Jun 21, 2017
    Why buy something you have no idea about when there are lots of great triggers available. Generally if it seems really cheap then it is. Unless its just a massaged Mil-spec trigger like the ALG triggers. You get what you pay for. As a competitive shooter where speed is everything, the only AR triggers I use are Geiselle, Hypertouch, and Timney. Not the only good ones but the ones I like personally and depend on.

Thanks for weighing in, and for listing what you think highly of.

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    exactly whst us a cassette trigger?

It's a trigger where the parts (hammer, trigger & disconnector) are held together in a frame instead of being installed in the lower receiver separately. Follow the OP's link and you'll see one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom