• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1time

Ultimate Member
    Apr 26, 2009
    Baltimore, Md
    I decided to buy a house this year. I got started looking at a fixer upper, moved on to buy land and build and finally ended up buying an existing home. Obviously, three completely different type of loans and Ryan was extremely patient explaining the in's and out of each type of loan.

When we finally settled on a home, Ryan was on the ball with his side of things. He took the time to answer every question I had (there were many) and was able to keep me sane during a few moments. I was unsure if settlement was going to happen due to a contingency from the seller but Ryan kept me up on my options and answer all of my "what if's".

I am not sure if I could've gotten a better rate because I didn't shop around at all. I would rather deal with someone I trust than possibly save a few bucks. That said, I know a few people that have bought homes recently and none have done any better than me on rates.

The trustworthy side was Ryan in spades. He was straight forward, honest, and a pleasure to do business with. Talking with Ryan is more like dealing with a friend than a salesman.

I hope to never need his services again but if I do, Ryan will be my first phone call.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I can’t thank you enough for your kind words, your business, and your trust. It was a pleasure working with you start to finish. Enjoy your beautiful new home and have a great holiday!

Ryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom