• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TerminatorSVT

Aug 26, 2012
    Behind Enemy Lines
    I e-mailed MSP about the Molot VEPR FM-AK74-11. According to them it is banned.

Attachments

• Molot VEPR AK74 (model FM-AK74-11).docx
      44.3 KB · Views: 367

clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    Maybe this is MDSP reversing their recent stance on 74’s. Wouldn’t be surprised if the others pop up as banned soon.

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Great, another MSP advisory coming right up! I thought we all agreed to stop writing directly to the MSP for rulings?

Thanks to the last “Mr. Helpful’s” letter to MSP my last 2 handgun purchases stuck me with 10 round reduced capacity mags and zero included mags respectively. Whearas before they’d be shipped to my sister’s house in PA 20 min away for me to pickup quickly and relatively easily.

Please let the FFL/LGS do this type of investigation, if they determine they will sell it to you then you can buy it. MSP’s default answer is “no”, or “banned” in case anyone has noticed.

clingy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 12, 2017
    I thought we all agreed to stop writing directly to the MSP for rulings?

Yeah I really hope he didn’t ruin AK-74s for everyone. Couldn’t we at least wait for MGA to do that in January?

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    AAM-74 is still good to go according to the MSP site. Pretty stupid how they're being so inconsistent.

DubTap21

Jan 27, 2013
    Silver Spring
    MSP is full of crap.... figuratively and literally. I can't wait to move out of this s***hole. Oh......stop writing letters and emails to the idiots at MSP for Christ sake!! WTF?!

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    If the rifle isn't on the list of banned rifles, why in the world would anyone ask for an opinion? As others have said, it always works out so well for us.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Based on information provided with your request and information publically available regarding the Molot VEPR AK74 (model: FMAK-11), it was determined the Molot VEPR AK74 (model: FM-AK-11) does have completely interchangeable internal components necessary for the full operation and function of the weapon.

Dont ask a question unless you want the answer. Completely interchangeable parts based on public information....

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county

Attachments

• There it is.jpg
      There it is.jpg
      12.6 KB · Views: 488

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads