• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Working at the gun counter and spending time at ranges and even social media, it is clear marylanders are panicking and highly emotional right now. I've had LOTS of friends and coworkers that know I'm "that gun guy" ask me about getting a handgun or AR in the past week....the past 48 hours especially. We need to direct the emotion of those just coming in to the loop now towards the guilty parties in infringing on our 2A rights. Right now, you need to connect the anger people are feeling as this trainwreck rolls through to the legislators that need to be removed in 2014.

I encourage you all to make as many people aware as possible of who voted for SB281 in the house and senate.

here's the house vote....
    http://legiscan.com/MD/rollcall/SB281/id/258865

and here's the senate...
    http://legiscan.com/MD/rollcall/SB281/id/259705

feel free to make a special point to make people aware of Brian Frosh's involvement in orchestrating the passage of this law....These pictures I took of frosh getting a re-vote and specifically calling out people that needed to change their vote instructing them which button to press need to be burned in people's minds when they enter the voting booth.
    Howlibertydies_zps16124451.jpg

don't forget to direct them to marylandshallissue.org to contribute to fighting this and to get more information.

pop-gunner

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2008
    Working at the gun counter and spending time at ranges and even social media, it is clear marylanders are panicking and highly emotional right now. I've had LOTS of friends and coworkers that know I'm "that gun guy" ask me about getting a handgun or AR in the past week....the past 48 hours especially. We need to direct the emotion of those just coming in to the loop now towards the guilty parties in infringing on our 2A rights. Right now, you need to connect the anger people are feeling as this trainwreck rolls through to the legislators that need to be removed in 2014.

I encourage you all to make as many people aware as possible of who voted for SB281 in the house and senate.

and here's the senate...

feel free to make a special point to make people aware of Brian Frosh's involvement in orchestrating the passage of this law....These pictures I took of frosh getting a re-vote and specifically calling out people that needed to change their vote instructing them which button to press need to be burned in people's minds when they enter the voting booth.

don't forget to direct them to marylandshallissue.org to contribute to fighting this and to get more information.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    I happened to be in a pawn shop on Saturday. I starting talking to this guy and after my little speech, he walked out with a Marlin 60 and a Remington 870. He thanked me. I also offered the thought of him voting for his 2A rights before almost all other issues. He admitted that he never thought about it, but he will vote that way this coming year.

I do believe that many Marylanders are fed up with our government and I really hope things will start to change next year.

Jim Smith

Independence

long member
    Jul 16, 2008
    Nottingham

and here's the senate...

Can you put the font in a color other than red? Between the pixels and the color it's hard to read?

PeePeeMcGee

Jun 24, 2013
    NOVA
    Every. single. vote. from Delegates and Senators from Charles and St Marys Counties were against SB281. Calvert County got absolutely screwed by Sen. Miller. If it wasnt for Miller in Calvert, Southern Maryland would have pulled the sweep against SB281.

More importantly, its crazy how the vote was controlled by Prince Georges, Montgomery and Baltimore City.

Jimbuck

May 26, 2009
    Yeah but the southern maryland contingent voted no so they would vote yes to the gas tax. Murphy was a sponsor of the House bill. Word is he may retire, he got what he wanted the gay rights marriage thing. Pawns is all they were, allowed to vote no becausee there were enough to pass it. If it had been close, you can bet they would have voted the other way. Also, if they vote no, why then did they vote against almost every amendment, including the mandatory sentence? They speak with forked tongue!!!!!1

Mr H

Banana'd
    Every. single. vote. from Delegates and Senators from Charles and St Marys Counties were against SB281. Calvert County got absolutely screwed by Sen. Miller. If it wasnt for Miller in Calvert, Southern Maryland would have pulled the sweep against SB281.

More importantly, its crazy how the vote was controlled by Prince Georges, Montgomery and Baltimore City.

There's a reason I call it The Leftist Triangle.......

PeePeeMcGee

Jun 24, 2013
    NOVA
    wow jim didnt realize that.... WTF!!!!

Im so glad Im just renting an apartment right now and havent bought a house yet. Im getting the F*** out of this state. Its really sad because this is where I was born and reared!!!!

I respect those that want to stand up and fight against the liberal control of this state but Im afraid its beyond repair. The only thing you can do is either put up with it or move to Virginia.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    For anyone in District 29B (Del. Bohanan) voted 2x against Pro-Gun Amendments, 10x for Pro-Gun Amendments, and 7x did not vote at all. My analysis says Bohanan is NO friend to Gun owners but played his votes to appear to be an ally of the Pro-Gun supporters. He also likes to vote FOR tax increases.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I feel like this is some terrible new years eve. I want to stay up till the clock strikes "12:00", but I'm dreading it instead of excited for it. In less than an hour our rights are going to be severely infringed upon.

With the HQL process of $200-300, $10 background check fee, mandatory gun lock for $20 and of course the 6% sales tax, this comes to mind...

"“To make inexpensive guns impossible to get is to say that you’re putting a money test on getting a gun. It’s racism in its worst form.”"
    -Roy Innis

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom