• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I like em. It would would definitely be a head turner at the range.

Anyone know if these are machined or forged?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

gregaarms

Machinist Junkie
    Feb 18, 2013
    Calvert County
    Man those lowers are sweet!!!! If they are not forgings...That is some 1st class artistic machine work!!! I've been a CNC Programmer/Machinist for over 10 years and never seen that quality of machine work on a AR Lower!! Does anyone know if they will be offering these in 80%??

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    They are up for sale now, but no idea how it would work in terms of FFL transfer. Having a po is great but don't we also need paperwork submitted and can't do that without numbers. Plus I can't imagine any shop accepting these after oct1 for a pickup by a Maryland resident.

But what do I know. Any one have any idea if purchase of one is even possible?

http://www.spikestactical.com/new/ss/hellbreaker-billet-stripped-lower-p-1070.html

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    I just talked to an MD FFL who is a distributor for Spikes. The lower has to be in the MD FFL hands on Monday (30 Sep), with paperwork filled out before MSP close of business on Monday.

Doesn't look promising for MD residents. :sad20:

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    I just talked to an MD FFL who is a distributor for Spikes. The lower has to be in the MD FFL hands on Monday (30 Sep), with paperwork filled out before MSP close of business on Monday.

Doesn't look promising for MD residents. :sad20:

I don't think they are right. We need a purchase order for the lower by Monday i think.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cdstraw

Oct 9, 2008
    Frederick County, MD
    I've called Spikes Tactical but only got voice mail. I left a message but no call back as of yet.

My question... If anyone else wants to jump on this... Does Spike Tactical, as distributor of the Sharp Bros. Hellbreaker Lower, have a participating MD FFL that will accept a purchase order for a transfer of the lower?

I'll drive across state to do the paperwork, but so far I'm no joy in locating an FFL in MD that will make this work. :sad20:

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I wonder if spikes would build one up into an hbar for you on request in order to just do a 4473 and take it.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Looks like a few ffl's are carrying these. Any reports from people with them? I'd like to see some builds with them as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom