• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    .5 cents more per round? That's only $5 on 1000 rounds.... Is that worth getting upset over?

I'm only on my 3rd cup of coffee so my math may be fuzzy but $0.05 X 1000 = $50.00 and without free shipping would make the extra $60+ harder to swallow for me too.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Palmetto State Ammunition did the same thing to me on 6 boxes of 7x57, I ordered it online. I received an email 2 hours later telling me that it was out of stock and the next morning they had the same ammo for $6 more a box and had 50 boxes in stock. I asked them to honor the price that I ordered for online and they flat out refused, stating that they would loose money on the sale.

Then they're supposed to lose money on the sale. When you enter into a contract for a certain price, the seller bears the risk if his costs rise. That's what a contract means...you're on the hook to deliver. Learn the lesson and don't make the same mistake twice.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    This. They run out of ammo frequently and sometimes take 1-2 weeks to deliver if they're busy. Longest I've waited is about a month. Hopefully they will honor the sale price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully?! If there is a bona fide contract between the two of you, they are legally bound to honor it. Merchants who play fast and loose with their contractual obligations deserve and receive ZERO business from me.

May 21, 2017
    Gaithersburg, MD
    ha ha

"A train leaves Chicago and heads East at 48mph......"

I despise math and "math problems" even more. I always felt eff'd with as a kid when the math teacher put these things on tests. "Like I don't have enough problems of my own, here"?????!!?!?!?

:tantrum:

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Hey, I had lots of conversations with my math teacher. My mom WAS a math teacher.

ar15dave

AR15Dave
    Jun 10, 2008
    Monrovia, MD
    lol .05 cents on 1000 rounds is only $0.50. I think you mean it was $0.05 more per round.

Wording may be off a bit, sorry but, .05 x 1000 = 50. At least according to the calculator in Windows. Was never good at math.

Not sure where this thread turned into a math class but, Freedom Munitions emailed me and stated the order I placed was for "clearance" ammo and not the same remanufactured stuff they have for sale now. Interesting considering they both have the exact same description just a different part number and price with no free shipping.

Definitely taking my business elsewhere.

Dave

BLACKTALON

Ammo is like food
    Aug 4, 2011
    severna park
    If you are running re-manufactured out of your transferable you should really think hard about saving a few bucks chancing some bad shit happening to your mg

Saurdaukar

Mar 30, 2017
    AA County
    I shoot a lot of FM without issue. The one time I ordered an item that turned out not to be in stock, they sent an email apologizing and offered free shipping on the next order, regardless of what I spent. Can't really complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom