• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    This is getting ridiculous. They will fund all find of other programs, but $500 for ammo, nope can't do it, won't do it.

Makes me sick!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The NewsUrinal (Newsjournal) is filled with UD students being accosted, assaulted and robbed every week with no way to protect themselves.

That used to be a nice school. Like many things in Delaware, the stinking tentacles of urban New Jersey seem to be creeping southward and ruining everything. I won't even go into Wilmington anymore.

marko12

Sep 28, 2009
    Maryland, on the Chesapeake Bay
    The last time I was in Wilmington was a couple of years ago when I had to go to the Court House to get something expunged from my "record" that happened in 1973. I still had a "record" although I never pleaded, never went to court and was never really charged with anything. I didn't recognize the city anymore, changes aren't always for the better.
    My older brother and I used to ride the bus into Wilmington to go to the movies, ah yes a carefree time back then.
    Never thought I would see a Falafel push cart on the street there, not that there is anything wrong with that but it was not in my vision of what the city would look like.

https://www.thespruce.com/what-is-falafel-2355693

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom