• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    :shocked4: ...and the mike just hit the floor to break our collective stunned silence.

Dang! I was gonna start off with 'bleeding hemorrhoids'! I shoulda' ran with it! :lol2:

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Oh hell just give RJ the karma already :lol2:

:shocked4: ...and the mike just hit the floor to break our collective stunned silence.

You've got to stop eating crayons and paste! :lol:

It's my fault. I went literal with the "butt hurt". I think the OP wants to here about hurt feelings, of which none of us are willing to admit to...

I know what he meant but I'm a ******* and haven't been around for awhile lol . I just wanted to share what has been going on in my life since I have been gone . :D

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    Nuns..........................................................................................................................................

Nuff said, scars are evident.

BTDT

I know your pain. :lol2:

OP, please take me out of the karma. I've posted more than P5. I'm just having fun with your thread. Thank you for starting it!

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    I'm in. But the butt hurt wasn't mine it was my girlfriend. Years ago I built a chopper and during the build I put a small bolt in the hole that held the king and queen seat to the frame. I had riden it a few times when my girlfriend asked to go for a ride. We hadn't gone a mile when the bolt broke and the seat came up and hit me in the crotch. When I got the bike stopped and shut off I said boy that was fun but there wasn't any answer. I looked over my shoulder and she was sitting on her butt in the road with some guy helping her up. She called her mother to come get her and didn't talk to me until her butt stopped her. Didn't matter my b*lls hurt so bad I couldn't do anything any way. She never got on a bike again.

Matlack

Scribe
    Dec 15, 2008
    I keep eating these chips that make my butt hurt. Afterwards I keep saying Im not going to eat them anymore and throw them away. But, then I dont and I eat them again and the process starts all over.

highli99

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2015
    West Side
    I was flying home from Seattle and reached my tipping point with the TSA. They were doing secondary gate searches to people just sitting around. I got searched but bit my toung and didn't complain. Then, 2 minutes later I was on a phone call and and another agent rudely interrupted me and said I needed to be searched. I told her I'd already been searched but she didn't care. I asked how many encores the Security Theater would be having but she refused to answer. Then she claimed the searches were random and I said "the only thing random is your answer to questions to IQ questions". I admit this was rude but their circus is was a disruptive joke. My coworkers tried to slink away but I made sure to call them back TO JOIN MY FUN.

Writing this was cathartic. Great karma suggestion. Now I'm off to put on my hemroid ointment. I prefer it to the lotion.

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    I was flying home from Seattle and reached my tipping point with the TSA. They were doing secondary gate searches to people just sitting around. I got searched but bit my toung and didn't complain. Then, 2 minutes later I was on a phone call and and another agent rudely interrupted me and said I needed to be searched. I told her I'd already been searched but she didn't care. I asked how many encores the Security Theater would be having but she refused to answer. Then she claimed the searches were random and I said "the only thing random is your answer to questions to IQ questions". I admit this was rude but their circus is was a disruptive joke. My coworkers tried to slink away but I made sure to call them back TO JOIN MY FUN.

Writing this was cathartic. Great karma suggestion. Now I'm off to put on my hemroid ointment. I prefer it to the lotion.
    Interesting, I've flown in and out of sea-tac a ton of times and have never seen a secondary search. Actually I've never seen a secondary search past "security" check point ever, but I guess these are the times and they have changed.

Feb 28, 2013
    You've got to stop eating crayons and paste! :lol:

It's my fault. I went literal with the "butt hurt". I think the OP wants to here about hurt feelings, of which none of us are willing to admit to...

I'll go in the opposite direction...the first time someone quoted one of my posts here(only forum I hang out on), I knew I "had arrived". Turning it back to clockwise, posting for a week and no one quotes any of your posts...butt hurt. Stuff like that, I think.

That just means ya ain't gotta read no whinin...

Feb 28, 2013
    Ya know what really chafes my ass, since we're yappin' about that here?

These guys on here, they bitch constantly about dupes and usin' the search feature, but when someone actually DOES that and bumps one of indeterminate age, its OMG.... NECROPOSTING!!!

Certainly wouldn't want new folks violatin' none of MDS's unwritten rules. Then people can't compensate fer undersized genitalia. :rolleyes:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Ya know what really chafes my ass, since we're yappin' about that here?

These guys on here, they bitch constantly about dupes and usin' the search feature, but when someone actually DOES that and bumps one of indeterminate age, its OMG.... NECROPOSTING!!!

Certainly wouldn't want new folks violatin' none of MDS's unwritten rules. Then people can't compensate fer undersized genitalia. :rolleyes:

I'm with ya. You can't win the search/dupe/necro war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom