• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Anyone order from them, ship to a PA address (UPS store in Shrewsberry) with MD billing? I notice they have a LOT of deals right now and I am trying to pick up a few standard cap mags for my 6.5 build. Thanks!

Also, anyone recent order stuff and have it sent to and held at the UPS store in Shrewsberry? I assume still fine. I call them later today, but probably won’t have the chance till later this afternoon(or even tomorrow). Thanks

redeemed.man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2013
    HoCo
    Anyone order from them, ship to a PA address (UPS store in Shrewsberry) with MD billing? I notice they have a LOT of deals right now and I am trying to pick up a few standard cap mags for my 6.5 build. Thanks!

Also, anyone recent order stuff and have it sent to and held at the UPS store in Shrewsberry? I assume still fine. I call them later today, but probably won’t have the chance till later this afternoon(or even tomorrow). Thanks
    This is my go to place, I order from them frequently (while in another jurisdiction ) and have it shipped to my Virginia business address.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    This is my go to place, I order from them frequently (while in another jurisdiction ) and have it shipped to my Virginia business address.

Awesome, thanks! I happen to be in DE today, but my wife has threatened to break my legs if I go to a gun store to buy magazines as we are here for family stuff.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Your legs will heal :innocent0

My testicals probably wouldn’t. Besides, this way I can pick up a little of everything. I like browsing, but not with the threat of mutilation on the table :sad20:

My list is long on new firearms or near future firearms that I need mags for. 9mm g17, 10mm g40, SR-25, M1 carbine, 6.5 Grendel. Only picking up one or two for each in different capacities, but I’d like a variety so I can function test stuff as I complete builds/purchases and can have an idea of what works well so I can buy more if it.

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I guess I have to call them or try somewhere else. I am getting an automated “X can’t be sold to a Maryland resident”.

Anyone know of anywhere else that’ll actually fricken sell to an MD billing address and ship to PA/VA?

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    Never mind. I am stupid. I was putting in my address for shipping and where I wanted them to go in PA as the billing address. Opps.

Putting them in the correct boxes got it to work.

Now I wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom