• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I saw this elsewhere and though "what the heck..I'll do it just as a token gesture"

Some of you may have objections to the NRA-ILA, per se, and if so I would encourage you to send something to your organization of choice.

Attachments

• 83976.JPG
      83976.JPG
      96.8 KB · Views: 533

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    And that's a good point too, because a lot of times I just donate to the NRA generically, but since by law they have to keep their funds separate it's important that we all also donate specifically to the NRA-ILA from time to time, as they are the political wing of the organization.

Thanks for sharing Norton. Let's see if the nation can crash NRA-ILA's donation servers with so much activity. :)

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Some of you may have objections to the NRA-ILA, per se, and if so I would encourage you to send something to your organization of choice.

But, but, they might send me mailings I don't know what to do with or call my phone!

:ohnoes:

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    I think I'll donate to NRA-ILA AND buy a gun on gunbroker or at least arrange a transaction using this here intertubesnet thing.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    I think I'll donate to NRA-ILA AND buy a gun on gunbroker or at least arrange a transaction using this here intertubesnet thing.

I like the cut of your jib.

A1 Uniform still doing the "You don't have to tell us it's coming" FFL xfer?

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    But, but, they might send me mailings I don't know what to do with or call my phone!

:ohnoes:

Ahhh yes, the #1 complaint from people who want an excuse to justify not supporting America's greatest gun rights group.
    I put up with the phone calls and the junk mail and the $25 yearly cost of membership, because it's better than the alternative.

Uncle Duke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2013
    Not Far Enough from the City
    And that's a good point too, because a lot of times I just donate to the NRA generically, but since by law they have to keep their funds separate it's important that we all also donate specifically to the NRA-ILA from time to time, as they are the political wing of the organization.

Thanks for sharing Norton. Let's see if the nation can crash NRA-ILA's donation servers with so much activity. :)

Yes sir. A distinction worth noting as NRA-ILA is the lobbying and litigation arm, in need now more than ever of ILA specific funding.

Done.

WeaponsCollector

EXTREME GUN OWNER
    Mar 30, 2009
    Southern MD
    I especially love wearing my NRA-ILA baseball cap out because it is an infallible conversation starter.

Like my knives, and pepper spray, and other tools, I try to wear my NRA hat everywhere I go. I only have like 5 of them I got for free for renewing my membership at gun shows. I get a lot of comments about it, maybe half the time I go out somewhere somebody says something. So far it has all been positive. Just today an employee at Costco said to me "Nice hat, I'd be wearing my NRA hat or my Army hat if they would let me.":thumbsup: Whenever I see someone else with an NRA hat I say to them "nice hat" and I always get a big smile and a handshake in return. It's a great conversation starter.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    Donation = done.

And yeah, I alternate wearing NRA, MSI, and Appleseed gear around town whenever possible.

dogbone

Ultimate Member
    Nov 14, 2011
    GTT - Gone To Texas
    This is an even better way to tell Obama to get stuffed than buying another gun.

I'm not taking any chances though, so Thursday will be a busy day for me as I swing by the LGS to get another stripped lower and do the "guns over the internet" thing by a Form 1 efile to SBR it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom