• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    Looking at buying a full size P320 in 45acp. Anybody have any experience with this gun? I was originally going to get an M&P 2.0 in FDE with truglow tfx sights but turns out its not on the handgun roster list :(

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I have the carry in 45 . Great gun the only real issue is finding grip modules which seems to be the issue for all the 45 models. I reload so cant give any feedback on ammo on it.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    I have the carry in 45 . Great gun the only real issue is finding grip modules which seems to be the issue for all the 45 models. I reload so cant give any feedback on ammo on it.[/QUOTE

Grip modules ?

320 grip modules come in Small Medium and Large for each of the 320's . 40 bucks each and you can swap the whole lower in less than a minute

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Looking at buying a full size P320 in 45acp. Anybody have any experience with this gun? I was originally going to get an M&P 2.0 in FDE with truglow tfx sights but turns out its not on the handgun roster list :(

That would just be filing paperwork, you wouldn't have to submit a sample of the gun.
    It's moronic that it's not on the roster, it's just different sights.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    That would just be filing paperwork, you wouldn't have to submit a sample of the gun.
    It's moronic that it's not on the roster, it's just different sights.

Yes it's kind of crazy. The M&P 2.0s are listed by SKU number and S&W has a different number for every configuration. There are only 3 SKUs listed for the 2.0 45. There are 9 listed for the 2.0 9mm and another 9 listed for the Shield

M&P 45 M2.0 11523 (SKU #), 11526 (SKU #), 11771 (SKU #) 45

I already ordered a P320 but maybe someone will see this and file the paperwork with the Licensing Division.

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I had a P320 45 fullsize but didn’t like it. Hated the double clicking trigger (I think they fixed this with the new trigger) and 10 round magazines. Sold jt and bought a Glock 21 and never looked back.

Tracker

Aug 21, 2011
    Anne Arundel County
    I had a P320 45 fullsize but didn’t like it. Hated the double clicking trigger (I think they fixed this with the new trigger) and 10 round magazines. Sold jt and bought a Glock 21 and never looked back.

This is the first I've heard about a double clicking trigger. I think you are probably right and that has been fixed with the new trigger. As for ten round mags. In MD we are limited to ten rounds no matter what. I was seriously considering a Glock 41 but already have a 17 a 20 a 22 and a 34. Thought it would be nice to try an M&P or a Sig for a change

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    This is the first I've heard about a double clicking trigger. I think you are probably right and that has been fixed with the new trigger. As for ten round mags. In MD we are limited to ten rounds no matter what. I was seriously considering a Glock 41 but already have a 17 a 20 a 22 and a 34. Thought it would be nice to try an M&P or a Sig for a change
    I have plenty of 13 round mags for my G21

ironbag

Apr 6, 2018
    Gaithersburg
    I want a P320 in .45 in the hope that they inevitably make a 10mm variant. I figure it would use the same FCU and frame, just like the large-frame glocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom