• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Hey texkev,

I've had my view set to 40 posts per page for quite some time. Around the time that the plugin was recently tested, it dropped to 10 pages. I was able to go back into my options and bump it up to 20, but that's the most allowed in the options.

Is is possible to restore the 40 post/page setting? Thanks for looking into this.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    The limit was lowered some time ago. I had mine set at 40 as well. The max now is 20. There is a thread somewhere....

glock9mm

Ultimate Member
    Jun 5, 2011
    Ceciltucky!
    Hey texkev,

I've had my view set to 40 posts per page for quite some time. Around the time that the plugin was recently tested, it dropped to 10 pages. I was able to go back into my options and bump it up to 20, but that's the most allowed in the options.

Is is possible to restore the 40 post/page setting? Thanks for looking into this.

Mine is set at 10 post per page and can't figure out how to change it to 20 post per page. Can you tell me how to accomplish this?Thanks!

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Mine is set at 10 post per page and can't figure out how to change it to 20 post per page. Can you tell me how to accomplish this?Thanks!

Go to User CP>Edit Options (on left side menu), scroll down mid-way on page and select Number of Posts to Show Per Page, pick the drop down for the number you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom