• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    What a confusing mess.
    Does someone actually know their way through all these options? I swear I look at all this stuff and can't work through it all.

I have a X Carry Legion. I know the Legion part has nothing to do with size.

The grip that comes with the XCarry Legion and the Wilson Combat module I have, fit with that slide.

I'm pretty sure anything that says P320 FULL SIZE, that slide is a longer full size slide and the only stuff that fits it is what says full size.

So this X carry size slide, is that considered "compact" and that any module compact, x carry, etc... will fit it?

Explain to me like I'm a 3rd grader.

dbledoc

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 8, 2013
    Howard County
    Carry and Compact have a 3.9 inch barrel and the slide is the same.
    Compact grip has lower magazine capacity, carry grip uses the same mags as the full size grip.

Full size slides can fit on full size grip, compact, and carry grip.

Compact and carry slides (are the same) can fit on compact, carry, and subcompact grips.

Subcompact slides use the 3.6 inch barrel and only work on subcompact grips.

missedthebarn

Jan 1, 2021
    Carry and Compact have a 3.9 inch barrel and the slide is the same.
    Compact grip has lower magazine capacity, carry grip uses the same mags as the full size grip.

Full size slides can fit on full size grip, compact, and carry grip.

Compact and carry slides (are the same) can fit on compact, carry, and subcompact grips.

Subcompact slides use the 3.6 inch barrel and only work on subcompact grips.
    Nice explanation, in case a visual helps:
    https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/sig-sauer-p320-x-carry-vs-sig-sauer-p320-xcompact
    https://www.handgunhero.com/compare/sig-sauer-p320-xfive-legion-vs-sig-sauer-p320-xcompact

outrider58

Eats Bacon Raw
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2014
    The slide on the X-Carry looks like it is a 1/4" longer than the X-compact.

Atrox88

Gold Member
    Jan 7, 2016
    Carroll County
    I have had to make a few calls to Sig customer service in regards to a P320 slide I ordered for my XCompact that would not work. Not only that but the website info said the slide does not come with a loaded chamber indicator (LCI). Well, it did. They sent me the proper matching barrel (at my expense of course) and then had to send me another recoil spring assy (at their expense) in order for it to work on my XCompact. I have to say that calling Sig customer service has been helpful but the calls would never had to have been made if the proper/correct information was on their website. Sig Talk forum has also been helpful. My P320 XFIVE Legion I'm leaving alone.

usa259

Mar 11, 2015
    to add to the confusion, when in 'merica, I carry a carry slide and barrel on subcompact grip with sub compact mag in grip and full mags spares.

Last edited:
    Oct 31, 2021
    The Carry Legion is a sweet gun! I have an X5 legion, which is the same as yours, but Full Size. My grip module is long than yours, meaning it has more pic mount slots. My X5 slide can fit and run on your XCarry grip module, but your XCarry slide cannot fit on my X5 grip module. There are ways to make it work, but that’s the short answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom