• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LGood48

Ultimate Member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Cecil County
    F&@$ Molly’s

When primers were still almost available for $50-$60 they were selling for $140. They are On The list to never do biz with again, but you do you…
    Your choice, as was mine shopping there. Posted info was for general consumption. Prices are near or at what most on-line only sellers are asking. If able to pick up, then comes out cheaper! No hazmat or shipping costs. I priced primers on line and those costs made it much cheaper to buy local.

Hlou650

Oct 10, 2016
    Sorry, Bass Pro in Arundel Mills. Winchester SRP we’re $99 per brick and they had about 10 boxes, CCI MSRP were $89 per brick and they had about 20 boxes.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    Molly's Place in Kennedyville showing Federal LPP & Remington SPP in stock in store. Will ship (don't know costs) or pick up in store. I live 30 miles away so I just drive down.
    As of Tuesday they also had SRPs in stock at store.
    They have 3-4 auctions running on GunBroker for LPP. Don't know if I'm going try that or not. It's a pretty long drive for me but the wife has been asking me to take her somewhere...

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Rem 7-1/2 small rifle match, 8cpr free ship and no hazmat

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    CCI magnum LPP back in stock at KYGUNCO

guzma393

Jan 15, 2020
    Severn, MD
    It's like...they just spammed a bunch of translations, random blogs, and descriptions to pass as legit :rofl:. Scam site. Had a good chuckle of their page long blog about micro dracos, especially this:

"Micro Draco near me is a very powerful and compact drone. It’s capable of lifting up to 20 lbs making it great for commercial use. The MicroDrone 2.0 is faster and more agile than ever! It features 4k live streaming, a touchscreen controller, a 12MP camera, and a flight time of over 30 minutes. We’re currently experiencing high demand for our Micro Draco near me, so please contact us today to find out more about this product! You can Buy Century Micro DRACO Online at American Primers. micro draco for sale and micro Draco price only at an American price.

Micro Draco is near me. The Micro Draco is the third major release after D to E and is designed for small-screen resolutions. It lets you create complex animations with just a few lines of code, thanks to its powerful and flexible layout system."

lazarus

Ultimate Member
    Jun 23, 2015
    I've tried Midway a couple of times and they cancelled my orders. I just tried Target Sports though I thought Remington primers were a thing of the past. I guess we'll see what happens.
    Backordered? Just curious because I've never had them cancel an order when it was instock.

Yeah, Remington primers have been back in manufacture since I think spring. Owned by Freedom group now IIRC (Federal).

I've got a couple boxes of LRP and one of benchrest SRP Remingtons. I haven't loaded anything with them yet and likely won't be for a long while.

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    https://american-primers.com Anyone ever order from here?
    Likely a scam site. prices too good to be true. order has to be at least $200. the fact they take credit cards supposedly is unusual.

My order at Target Sports has been "processed" has a UPS tracking number but doesn't show up in UPS tracking yet. Hmm...
    UPDATE: what their process showed me was the tracking number was actually their order number. They never provided a UPS tracking number.

Last edited:

85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky
    Shydas had everything (5k cases available) except MagLRP were sold out

Reg primers we’re $89/k
    Mag primers $99/k
    Bench primers $129/k

FN509Fan

Ultimate Member
    Transaction Date: November 03, 2022
    Merchant: TARGET SPORTS USA
    Amount: $503.22

Arrived today in great shape. UPS left pkg behind my garage, in front of one of our cars so the >$500 pkg was hidden from the porch pirates.

I have limited space so Remington's small packaging is the bomb. My 3 decade old 1K Federal boxes are almost as large as 5K of Remingtons. The primers are copper colored, box states: Made in U.S.A. RA Brands LTD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom