• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I noticed that mdshooters doesn't show up on the web search engines after the crash. Before, mdshooters url would show up as the first result when mdshooter or mdshooters was entered into the search field. Now it doesn't even show up in the first 25 results.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    I noticed that mdshooters doesn't show up on the web search engines after the crash. Before, mdshooters url would show up as the first result when mdshooter or mdshooters was entered into the search field. Now it doesn't even show up in the first 25 results.

First result for me on Google.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I must be pretty dumb with the search engine if you all get it as the first result.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    I must be pretty dumb with the search engine if you all get it as the first result.

Search results are different for people with different search and browsing history (if Google is aware of them). Totally normal for people in different places, on different networks, with different traffic patterns to get different search results. What would be weird would if everyone got the same.

md_al

Apr 25, 2014
    Middle River
    I was unable to log in today. Apparently my password was incorrect. I had to reset password. Anyone else experienced this?

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I don't use google and avoid it because of the analytics they collect. This must be why I'm getting the results I get.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Every new thing takes time to adjust.
    But this is looking impossible to navigate. I hope it gets better.

It’s only showing the first seven threads. Where are the rest?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I need to clean a couple things up on my profile page, but all in all it seems to be the closes facsimile of old site. I did add a picture but need to get a signature on or near my avatar.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    UGH !!!! This will take some getting used to. Im sorry but I do not like this look at all. It would be better to have the old settings here. Is there anyway we can have the old style please with the new items? REALLY DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW LOOK AT ALL!!!. Yes I know caps is shouting but I guess I am getting grumpy in my ol age when I turn 60 on Income Tax day....

Last edited:

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    Thank goodness it’s back.

Solid day of obsessive-compulsive fits due to the wait. Now I have a rash, but it was worth it just for the updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom